North Shore Electrical LLC

• Trade License Number
  • 57212

Located In

Commack, NY 11725

ATTENTION; DUE TO THE OUTBREAK OF COVID-19 IN OUR AREA WE ARE SUSPENDING ALL WORK UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. We are sorry for the inconvenience but know our loyal customers will understand these precautions we are taking to try to keep everyone safe and healthy during this time. Once this passes we will update our page as soon as things can commence! Thank you, and be safe. Free estimates.Call 631-305-6340 to schedule. Family Owned and Operated. Licensed and Insured Master Electrician, handling all phases of your electrical needs BOTH commercial and residential, friendly, knowledgeable and dependable service with quick response time. Specializing in Service upgrades, Exterior & Landscape Lighting, Interior LED Hi-Hats, Fixture installs and New Home Build wiring....

electrician (43)lighting installation (16)ceiling fan installation (5)landscape lighting (1)generator repair (1)home theater and stereo installation (1)countertop installation (1)

01/29/2020

Besides being excellent electricians, they are extremely neat and clean. Prior to working on an electrical outlet, they put a small blanket in front of the work area so nothing would fall on the floor. Really appreciate the attention to detail and concern for our home that far exceeds others I have dealt with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical

CATEGORY electrician, lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2019

01/29/2020

Excellent work, friendly workers, kept the work area clean, & cleaned up after. I will hire them anytime I need electrical work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical

CATEGORY electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2020

01/26/2020

Mike and his team is responsive, thorough, and professional. I've never had better quality of work from an electrician in 25 years of home ownership. I highly recommend without hesitation!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Multiple Projects including exterior lighting, installing a sub-panel, indoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2020

11/02/2019

Michael was very prompt in responding and came by in a few days to give an assessment. I could tell he was knowledgeable and honest and he suggested 12- 6" high hats spaced proportionately around the basement to provide the bright lighting we never had. He suggested a dimmer switch and offered the option of getting 2 separate light switches for each side, but he wasn't pushing this. A few days lat...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I replaced the 60 fiberglass panels in my basement drop ceiling with new ceiling panels that are solid and finished. I then needed an electrician to remove the 4 florescent light fixtures and replace with high hats. The lighting in the basement has always been poor.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2019

10/30/2019

The service upgrade was performed excellently. Quick, efficient and neat. Reviewed every step he did with me. I would highly recommend Michael Sambuco.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
SERVICE UPGRADE, HOUSE SURGE, INTERLOCK KIT

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2019

08/20/2019

It went great. Michael Sambuco was friendly, extremely competent, and had great suggestions for quality replacements. Had to wait a bit to get the work scheduled, but it was well worth it. The job was done neatly and as scheduled. I just completed a second repair visit. I highly recommend North Shore Electrical LLC for any electrical needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of attic fan, bathroom fan, bedroom fan, outside light fixtures, electrical outlet, and light switches.

CATEGORY electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2019

07/08/2019

Excellent Company ... Michael showed up exactly as promised and did a amazing job repairing our Attic Fan without any pain or suffering ... What a pleasure to deal with ... I would not hesitate to recommend him for any electrical needs anyone has ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of a attic exhaust fan ...

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2019

04/24/2019

I rarely write a review, but felt it necessary in this circumstance. Mike and North Shore Electrical are truly first class. He showed up exactly on time, walked me through the entire job, and worked tirelessly throughout the job to complete. During the project, he encountered some unforeseen obstacles (through no fault of his own), yet came up with a solution. I am also positive that due to these ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install exterior and interior outlets and ceiling fan

CATEGORY electrician, ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2019

03/14/2019

Mike was very professional from the start. Took a look at the generator and made a recommendation on best option. He takes the time to explain everything to you and answer any questions of which I always have a lot. Install was quick neat professional and clean. He even helped fix a broken circuit while he was there that was for an old electric dryer. Tested the generator To make sure I knew how t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed generator plug and interlock kit along with watt meter. Also obtained a 25 foot 50amp plug

CATEGORY

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2018

03/08/2019

They came on time very nice had to re wire part of the bathroom pleasure to do business with. Will use again highly recommend a+

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wanted to install a exhaust fan in bathroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2019

ATTENTION; DUE TO THE OUTBREAK OF COVID-19 IN OUR AREA WE ARE SUSPENDING ALL SERVICES UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. We are sorry for the inconvenience but know our loyal customers will understand these precautions we are taking to try to keep everyone safe and healthy during this time. Once this passes we will update our page as soon as things can commence! Thank you, and be safe. Service Upgrades, Panel replacements, Home Wiring inspections, Hi-hat install, Ceiling fan install, Attic fans, Whole house surge protector, New construction wiring, Pool/Hot Tub wiring, Landscape lighting and design, Chandelier Install, Trouble-Shooting, Roof de-icing cable install, Electric Radiant heat install and much more.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa Available, Check