Natural Beauty Fence & Railings

Angie's List since April 2011

B Rated | 5 Reviews

From traditional styles to custom designs, new builds to remodeling, our fencing experts can meet with you on site for a free consultation to help determine the best solution for your fencing or gate entry project. Additional DBA - Nassau Suffolk Exteriors Inc. Additional email - info@nsexteriors.com. Additional websites - www.nsexteriors.com & www.nassausuffolkexteriors.com....

Mark Gate Automation LLC

We Supply And Install All Types Of Automatic Gate Opener, Garage Door Opener, Remote Controls, Keypad, And Telephone Entry, Safety Photo Eyes, Free Exit System, Etc. We Also Service All Types Of System. Our top priority is to give you professional work, making me worthy of your recommendation.

Offers by Mark Gate Automation LLC on Angie's List

04/17/2019

Nothing was done right. They came back to fix the problem last year and today it sagged so badly the fence is humped in the middle around my garbage cans in my driveway for all to see. And the rest of the fence is not straight. Terrible job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced an existing fence

06/02/2016

The office and the crew couldn't have been more helpful to me during the whole process. I was nervous that the color of the fence wouldn't go with my house color- and boy am I glad I trusted them. Two years later I'm even happier than the day it was installed. I'm amazed at what the fence has done to improve the look of the back yard- it makes the yard look bigger rather than making it feel small ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a PVC fence with lattice at the top on 2 sides of my back yard

12/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hit a sprinkler pipe, but said they did not. Took 2 weeks for salesmen to return my call. Repair was all of $15.00 from material bought from Home Depot. This was the second time we used this company, between both times we spent close to $15,000.00. Would have thought for that money spent, they would have fixed problem with no questions asked.

08/18/2013

All the staff at Natural Beauty Fence were very helpful.  They quickly provided an estimate and installation did not take long.  The installation crew did a wonderful job.  We are very happy with the outcome.  We would use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install Fence & Gate

08/16/2011

I had a great experience with their sister company which is why I choose this company. Katy was great & the workers who installed the fencing & gates were very neat. I needed a tiny adjustment on one gate & they were back withing 2 days to take care of it. Very please with my experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a vinyl fence around my property.

CATEGORY driveway gates

Composite, steel , vinyl, chain link, wood post, picket, rail, custom fencing, complete repair, ornamental aluminum, wood privacy & maintenance.