Heritage Floor Sanding LLC

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20140920

19 Greene Dr

Commack, NY 11725

Heritage Floor Sanding is an owner operated company ran by Howard Rose And James Quinn . We specialize in Sanding and refinishing of all types of wood flooring, including repairing.We Install prefinished and unfinished flooring ,Nail glue or floating types. All work is performed by owners and is guaranteed .We are liscensed to work in suffolk county and do provide free estimates Angie's list customers will receive a discount depending on the size and specifics of the particular job.Heritage floor sanding LLC has been in buisness since 1989 and ran by both partners Howard Rose And ,James Quinn .We have built the business on honesty ,integrity ,and hard work . We enjoy pleasing the customer and providing them with an exceptional product....

flooring (88)hardwood flooring (65)floor cleaning (10)carpet installation (4)home remodeling (3)home remodeling (2)woodworking (2)handyman (2)window (1)tile installation (1)general contracting (1)

02/08/2020

Howie and Jim were a pleasure to have in our home. Having the work done by the two owners of the business is a true plus. They communicate well and work extremely well together. They explain clearly what they are going to do and make this challenging work look much easier than it really is. These men are magicians who took hardwood floors that were extremely worn and transformed them into floors t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sand and refinish 3 bedrooms, hall, living room and dining room 4 coats w/b polyurethane. They also removed 3 rooms of carpeting and tackless, cut and brought to curb.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2020

05/02/2018

Great work! They were very professional and met expectations. Howie was very responsive and walked us through the process offering advice when needed. We are very happy with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Floors sanded, stained and sealed

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2018

01/16/2018

Jim and Howie arrived on time, were very friendly, and really knew what they were doing. The first day they sanded the floors and then put down a coat of stain followed by a clear coat. The next day they came back and put the final clear coat on. They worked fast and when they were done the floors were beautiful. They a;so did a very good job of cleaning up after they were done. I would highly rec...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinished the hardwood floors in two bedrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2018

09/10/2017

I thought that the floors were beyond repair. Heritage came in and did the job in three days. Floors look brand new. Excellent work. Very highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Floor refinishing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2017

Photo for Heritage Floor Sanding LLC - 19 Greene Dr, Commack, NY - 36210008

08/01/2017

Great work! There were many indentations and marks on the floor from the years of carpet staples. The team spent a lot of time filling and sanding so that we did not have to replace the floors saving us money in the end. Howie recognized a problem with some old water damage and worked around our schedule so we could repair it properly. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
50 year old hardwood needed refinishing. Floors had never been treated or polished and were carpeted multiple times.

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2017

06/16/2017

The Heritage Team stepped up! The repair was perfect and the floor looks brand new. I would recommend them as I will be calling them to do my entire home. Great job guys!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We just purchased a new home and the wood floor in the master bedroom need repair and refinishing, but done within a few days as my furniture was coming.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2017

06/07/2017

Went very well. Very professional and excellent work!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my floors sanded and stained.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2013

06/07/2017

He was professional, punctual and did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sanded and re-stained my floors

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2015

05/17/2017

Everything went perfectly smooth. Howie was very nice. He was very prompt in answering my calls/texts. He came exactly when he said he would and he did a beautiful job. He was patient and accommodating while trying to mix the perfect color stain to match my flooring. I highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a brand new staircase and I needed the steps and handrails to be sanded and stained.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2016

05/09/2017

Excellent job! They were prompt and extremely neat! Much less dust than I expected and they were very careful with base moldings especially around my kitchen cabinets. The floors came out great! I highly recommend Heritage Floors in Commack.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinished wood floors

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2017

Wood Floor Installation, Sanding & Repair. Laminate Repair.