Rooter Man Plumbing & Drain

A 161 Reviews

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since July 2010

641 Grooms Road

Clifton Park, NY 12065

Rooter-Man of the Capital District has won Angie's List Super Service Award the last eight of the last nine years (2019,2017,2016,2015,2014,2013,2012,2011). That can only happen when you take customer service and technical expertise very seriously, like we do. If you need a sewer line snaked, a new faucet installed, a new water heater and most any other plumbing job tackled give us a call. We would be honored to provide you with the same high level of service that we have built a reputation for displaying. For friendly and professional plumbing service you can trust, call us at Rooter Man Plumbing and Drain. Call us today at 518-925-5490 to make an appointment....

plumbing (158)drain cleaning (60)sewer cleaning (21)water heater repair and installation (5)excavating (4)drain pipe installation (3)well and water pump (3)septic tank cleaning (3)home remodeling (2)water softener installation and repair (2)

12/18/2020

I didn't have them do any work and can't speak to the quality of their work. I only know they wanted $49 to come for an estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a tub faucet installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2020

08/12/2020

We had a prompt response and extremely knowledgable and professional service. We were impressed that Bill was able to fix our chronic kitchen sink drain problem that others have not been able to solve! He gave us pricing of a few options and explained each one. We would highly recommend and would definitely hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a clogged kitchen sink drain.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2020

Thank you for your review. We love to do what we do and make customers smile,

08/05/2020

Very well. Worker explained things to me before he did anything and he also capped a pipe for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to have tree limbs cut away in drainage pipe to sewer

CATEGORY drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2020

We appreciate you taking a moment to review our company. Thank You!
C

06/06/2020

I don't often leave reviews, but I still feel taken advantage of by this company. Let me start by saying that the man who came to my house was very nice, professional, friendly, etc. That was not my issue. My issue is that they charge 49 dollars to come out (fully advertised) but still it puts you in a spot that once they give you a quote you have already "dumped" 49 dollars to get them there so y...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pipe needed repair

CATEGORY plumbing,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2020

[Member Name Removed], We are sorry that you felt this [Member Information Removed] about the price. Please call the office at 518-925-5490 to discuss the situation and see about resolving the complaint. Thank you.

10/27/2019

The company was very responsive. They returned the call quickly and arrived on time. The plumber they sent was friendly and experienced. He laid out the options and cost to repair and replace the toilet. He did a good job. I agreed to have the toilet flange and shut off valve replaced as well - the plumber did a good job he worked quickly and I am glad to have the job done. However, when he was do...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet running and sink leak

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2019

10/03/2019

The services were professionally performed. I believe the total price was high, given that both tasks were accomplished in one reasonably short visit, but I believe what I paid is the going rate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My toilet was clogged; the representative unclogged it using a box auger. He then, at my request, ran a camera through the drain, describing how what we were seeing showed there was no remaining blockage.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2019

C

08/29/2019

The plumber was very nice but the charge for a simple repair was ridiculous. Physicians don’t charge this much!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A new faucet was replaced.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2019

01/08/2019

Awesome. Camera showed location of clog. Was able to snake from inside house and obliterate the clog outside

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Main water line pipe to town was totally clogged in front yard

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/31/2018

[Member Name Removed] Thank you for taking the time to review us. Rooter Man

12/13/2018

My Father's toilet wasn't working properly. I contacted Rooter Man yesterday and David R was able to come this morning. He was friendly and professional. He installed a new toilet after clearly explaining all of our options and costs. This is the second time we used Rooter Man's services (Bill was the first technician who helped unclog a kitchen drain). I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Toilet

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2018

11/08/2018

It was AWESOME! I was able to make an immediate appointment. Bill C. let me know he was coming. He was on time, so friendly, solved the problem and even cleaned up the disgusingness! I would totally call them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checking for a main line plug.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2018

Drain and Sewer Inspection and Clearing, Sewer Cleaning, Drain Cleaning,Plumbing, Water Heaters, Water Softener Systems, Commercial Plumbing, Faucets, Fixtures, Garbage Disposals and More.

We do not pump septic tank nor do we work on well systems.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover