Grant, Dr. M. Gretchen

Angie's List since October 2008

B Rated | 12 Reviews

C

01/03/2018

Okay. But not open many days and when she is not all day on some days. Very long wait times. Wait even if you are the first appointment. If you are not the first appointment expect to wait atleast 45 minutes on a good day. Does not take credit cards.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Acne and basic skin treatment

10/29/2014

I waited for nearly an hour and a half after my scheduled time to be called in for my exam. If you go here, I'd suggest making an appointment for first thing in the morning. | |

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yearly cancer screening.

D

08/20/2013

Minute I walked into her office I was told that the dr does not take my insurance and they wanted to make sure I would PAY! I said I would write a check no problem. Then the girls behind the glass kept talking about me, like I can not hear because there was glass! Then when I was called into the examining room the first thing out of the drs mouth was that I had to pay up front because she does not...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have had an allergic rash and wanted her to look at it as it comes and goes

03/25/2013

Dr. Grant was very personable and made me feel as though she was focused on me and not rushing. She answered my questions and was very patient. A fine experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General skin check. She was friendly and thorough. Very personable. Good experience.

C

10/01/2012

I find it quite hypocritical that an office will charge a late cancellation fee but have no concern for making your wait over an hour without explanation or apology. Also, office doesn't accept credit cards. CASH or Check only.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Arrived early as request since I was a new patient and then was made to wait over an hour PAST scheduled appointment. Office visit took less then ten minutes and medical advice was "come back in a year and we'll check again" Better than bad news but diagnosis was too general. I will not seek return to this doctor and I will seek a second a opinion.

Dermatology.