R E Peters Landscaping & Drainage

A23 REVIEWS

Founded 1979 • Angie's List since June 2007

8055 Goodrich Rd

Clarence Center, NY 14032

Established in 1980, owner is present on every job. All water & drainage problems corrected inside and outside of the home or business. Owner is a Master Sewer Licensed Contractor. Also provides complete landscaping services with professional landscape designer on staff. Fully licensed and insured. Additional services: firewood & snow removal, backhoe & bulldozer services, tree removal, topsoil and mulch, patios & retaining walls ...

Drain Pipe Installation (20)Landscaping (12)Excavating (1)Lawn and Yard Work (1)

08/21/2018

Ralph said that the work I needed was masonry and landscaping. He told me to be aware of other people trying to sell me stuff that I don’t need. Then he gave me the name of a mason he trusts.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I actually didn’t know what work I would need done, whether drainage or masonry or landscaping.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2018

07/11/2018

Excellent! First and foremost, Ralph is a great guy .. and his staff is excellent too! The team arrived on time, worked hard all day and once they were done, the entire area was completely cleaned up perfectly. Shortly after they left, a neighbor asked for his name and contact information. I would highly recommend Ralph to anyone. As far as contractors go, he's top notch .. can't say enough positi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Drain Tile

CATEGORY landscaper, drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2018

09/20/2017

We are very happy with the way our yard looks after he came in. Cant wait to see the drainage in action. Let it rain!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had Ralph put in some drainage in the backyard. One day service......put everything back the way he found it. No mess. Very personable and professional.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2017

09/18/2017

They were great! They did a great job putting drainage around my pool and landscaping it. I had them also do an area in front of my house. Beautiful. They were neat and cleaned up too! Will hire them for next year too to finish all the landscaping. All the workers were so nice too!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drainage around my above ground pool Landscaping around pool Landscaping an area in the front of my house Filled in areas in my back yard with top soil and seeded.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2017

06/03/2017

Ralph and his team did a great job. They made sure the surrounding lawn was kept in good condition by taking an extra step and laying down walkways for the equipment to go over. His work was well tested as we had a couple of downpours that night and the day after. Everything is now staying dry dry. Would definitely recommend and use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two drainage lines in the backyard and one in the front yard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2017

08/02/2016

This went perfectly. The crew including the owner showed up on time and completed the job in a short amount of time. They were professional and after the cleanup you really didn't even know that they were even there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Grading work done in the back yard.

CATEGORY landscaper

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2016

04/21/2016

It was a great experience from start to finish! They were very professional, timely and the final product looks great! I will hire them again to complete work in my backyard as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
updated front landscaping

CATEGORY landscaper, drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2015

10/20/2015

Our concrete contractor discovered a problem with our existing garage drain and contacted Mr. Peters to consult before he poured concrete.  Mr. Peters answered immediately and came out within 15 minutes.  He had a crew there the next day to dig a small trench in the back yard for drainage installation--they removed shrubs and my fence and immediately after put it all back together so that it just ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drainage for garage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2015

07/22/2014

They're very good. They were very professional and very meticulous. They were the cheapest. I was very happy with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Peter's. They did a backyard drainage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2014

05/01/2014

Everything went fine. I just thought they were good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
R E Peters Landscaping & Drainage repaired drain pipe for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2012

Water & Sewer lines repaired & replaced, basement wall cracks repaired, basement wall stabilization, drain tile, downspouts, & sump pumps installed, landscape design & installation, sod & seed, lawn maintenance