J F Krantz Nursery Inc

Founded 1924 • Angie's List since August 2010

B Rated | 22 Reviews

Residential & commercial landscape design, maintenance, new lawn installations, hydroseeding, wallstone, interlocking pavers. Trimming and pruning shrubs, mulching and edging, spring & fall clean-ups, commercial snowplow & snow removal....

Keepin' It Green Landscaping and Lawn Care

Hi, Here at Keepin' it Green Landscaping and Lawn Care we believe in doing the best job we can. We are a newer company trying to get noticed. So we let our work do the talking for us! Please feel free to view any of our work at www.keepinitgreenll.com.

04/18/2016

Very helpful when ordering, helped us calculate the amount of product we needed. They delivered promptly and I my husband thought it looked a little short for our project, so they came back with more mulch at no extra charge. Nice company to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Delivered mulch.

11/25/2015

They are on time and they dumped the mulch in the right place.  But this year we got it from their location directly and transported it ourselves.  Their mulch is of good quality and as expected.  I think there was more mulch than we anticipated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We obtained mulch from this provider.  I have also used them previsouly to deliver mulch to my home directly.

11/11/2015

Not really cheaper than buying in bags, but more convenient. Color seems to last longer than bag mulch.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided truckload of dyed wood mulch.

06/29/2015

Excellent products and service.   I use them every year for my garden needs...   Wouldn't use anybody else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The best mulch and top soil ever!!!!!   A lot of variety to choose from.   The delivery guys are always accomodating.

CATEGORY landscaping,mulch,greenhouses

C

06/08/2015

Initially they were very responsive but I had asked for additional estimate which never was scheduled.  I was out of the country for 3 weeks but my husband was home with directions for when they set up the time to do the initial work.  They didn't contact him and when I called they were booked until after Memorial Day.  They called back and said they would make time to get it done earlier.  The sh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came to do spring clean up

CATEGORY lawn service,lawn treatment

Landscape design & maintenance. New lawn installations. Hydroseeding. Wallstone. Interlocking pavers. Trimming & pruning shrubs. Mulching & edging. Spring & fall clean-ups. Patio design. Snow removal.

Tree Removal. Plants.