APPLIANCE REPAIR SERVICE INC

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since July 2006

B Rated | 3 Reviews

We service most major household Appliances, Whirlpool Spas and Baths, Jacuzzi's Saunas, Pool pumps and filters, we charge a trip charge, and labor fee for our services,There are different charges for the Appliance Repair and Spa Repair, the reason for this there is more of an expense for training and to stock parts for Spas,Appliance Repair Service is a father and son operation with over 35 years experiance in the field, what makes us unique is we own the business,...

REIMERS APPLIANCE SERVICE

We are a family owned business the focuses on exceptional customer service and satisfaction. Reimers Appliance has been named the 2011 Bosch "servicer of the year" in the mid america region

C

05/12/2012

The first couple of times they were out here they were okay, but they screwed up the lights on the hot tub. Right now I'm in the process of trying to get a hold of them to come back out and he's not returning my phone calls.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired my hot tub.

CATEGORY appliance repair,pool cleaners

Our service was called to repair Member Spa, a heater was needed to make the repair all parts and labor were covered under the manufactures warrant acept a trip charge which is customer responabilty, we were called back again for a different problem, an air lock accured which we made the repair at no charge to her, she then called back again about the light not working, which has nothing to do wit...

07/18/2006

Appliance Repair Service was efficient and troubleshooted the problem accurately. They fixed the problem promptly and treated me with respect. I think the price was a little high, but not bad as opposed to buying a new stove.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a computer panel replaced in my electric stove. The entire job took Appliance Repair Service about an hour to complete. The technician then tested everything to see if everything worked properly.

CATEGORY appliance repair

07/13/2006

Appliance Repair Service Inc. did an excellent job, and completed the work in around fifteen minutes. Now, our stove works great, and I am very impressed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Appliance Repair Service Inc. replaced a broken burner on my stove so it would turn on properly.

CATEGORY appliance repair

Washers,Dryers,Refrigerators,Ranges,Dishwashers,Front Loaders, jacuzzi Spas, All Whirlpool Bath Tubs, Saunas, Pool Pumps, Pool Filters small home plumbing, kitchen sink disposers, faucets

Major Plumbing, Electrical