http://arcb.net/referrals_database/business_state_list.php, http://www.abms.org....

Airco Witz HVAC Inc

INTRO. Offer... 10% off... on all service work and installs....Airco witz hvac, plbg....is a 50 year established heating cooling and water heating and related products servicer, ....providing repairs and installations...previously owned for 20 years, ...and now for a 70yr. Total..... our objective is to provide quick , efficient , and quality products and service to all customers ....when you call ...Airco witz hvac inc. ... you will be satisfied with our accurate , quick ,personalized services....Home advisor rates our company at 4.47 out of 5.0 rating ....the owner,...al lisi... is a senior master hvac, plbg. Technician ....who will take your call , and diagnose and satisfy your needs....

Award 2019

04/29/2013

Very well. Questions answered.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sonogram. Dr. Chick is soft-spoken. He recommends supplements and procedure, but lets me research them and make my decision.

03/27/2013

Dr. Chick is very compassionate and thoughtful.  When I went in I was emotional about a situation and he helped me where I needed it.  I would highly recommend his services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Overall exam.  Dr. Chick is my regular GYN and I have been going to him for years.

06/29/2012

I had some questions concerning a negative reaction to a previous surgical procedure from 2 years previous.  Dr. Chick not only listened to my concerns but noted the complaint to keep an eye for the future, plus explained what might be happening.  The over-all atmosphere in the staff and Dr. Chick himself aliviates the stress usually associated with the annual woman's visit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular check up including bone density, mamography, pap smear.....the whole office staff are professional, cheerful, interactive, explaining procedures, etc.

06/17/2012

When my OB/GYN dr retired dr Chick was recommened to me.  I went to him but when I found out he only went to crouse hospital, I decided I would only go to him the one time.  I prefer St Joseph's hospital.However i liked him so much I decided to stay a patient a while longer.Each time I see him I think I will ask him to recommend a St Joe's doctor and each time after being treated and visiting with...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My visit was for an annual exam.   I do not like a routine GYN test but Dr Chick has a way of making you feel very comfortable and lessening discomfort.

06/15/2012

Never have a problem with appointments, referrals if something else is needed.  Been going to him for many years.An annual exam will cover all health problems and concerns.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have my annual examination with Dr. Chick.  He is always open to questions no matter what subject.  He is very friendly, easy to talk to, easy to make appointments, and no problem getting to the office with free parking.I have had incidents on weekends and have had to place a call.  He called back promptly, ordered a prescription, and I was on the way to recovering within an hour! Try Dr. Chick, women have special needs, and he will help.

CATEGORY obgyn

Women health care, surgery, hormone replacement, mammography, bone density, ultrasound, incontinence, contraception & HVP.