Borio, Dr. Joe

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since October 2011

Dr. Joe was born February 7, 1965 in Syracuse, New York and is the third in a family of four children. His father owned and operated a large successful Italian restaurant where he learned the meaning of hard work. Playing every sport he could both in high school, college, and at the professional level, Dr. Joe decided to enter into a career to help ensure true health and wellness to the people in his community he knew as a boy. After graduation from Chiropractic School Dr. Joe began his chiropractic practice in Cicero, New York in March 1991 at the same location he practices now. In the past 21 years Dr. Joe has grown one of the largest high volume practices in the country. Dr. Joe has two sons, the oldest Joey is fourteen years old and the youngest Vito is nine. He has trained his staff to be knowledgable about chiropractic care and he continues to serve his community as a business owner and in many other ways!...

07/15/2013

It went very well. I go in twice a week for an adjustment. I had frozen shoulder and instead of surgery I worked with Dr Joe and I have almost all of my mobility back and very little pain

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Dr. Joe every two weeks for an ongoing condition. I HIGHLY recommend him

06/17/2012

Dr. Joe Borio is very intelligent, and even though he has and quot;classicaland quot; medical training he prefers (and is also legally bound) to stick to chiropractic techniques and home remedies. The office has rather poor hours, its only open 3 days a week, and not even all day on those 3 days! They have 3 blocks of time throughout the day that they are open for chiropractic adjustments. And, if...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I originally went in just for an exam and to see what the practice philosophy was all about. It turns out I had severe spinal subluxations in multiple areas of the spine. The care plan recommended was rather lengthy but my insurance pitched in a significant portion.

10/12/2011

I like that he is really very different. He is educational and he is very preventative rather than reactive. I am just starting with him, so I don't know about the effectiveness of his treatment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Borio is my chiropractor. My most recent appointment with him was last week.

Chiropractic care.