ASPINALL'S TREE NURSERY & LANDSCAPING L.L.C.

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since August 2010

B Rated | 8 Reviews

Since our opening in 1990, Aspinall's Tree Nursery has enjoyed tremendous growth in its family of happy customers. We pride ourselves on selling high quality stock at competitive prices. We stock all of the most popular types of trees, shrubs, perennials, and annuals. New nursery stock arrives on a weekly basis. If you are in need of larger trees, we also offer Tree-spading services for our larger field trees. DBAs- Aspin Tree & Landscape, George P. Aspinall...

KC Curb Appeal

88  REVIEWS
KC Curb Appeal

KC Curb Appeal was established in 2009 by a landscape professional who had experience in Landscaping, Hardscapes, Lawn Mowing & Plowing for over six years. KC Curb Appeal has been a successful growing small business in Central New York. With little advertising the company has grown by word of mouth. KC Curb Appeal thrives on quality work and making sure the job is done properly the first time. Our company offers free estimates. Please give us a call today!

02/14/2017

CATEGORY landscaper,hardscaping

C

06/15/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I kept calling and leaving messages. I found it very difficult to get them come to my house and give an estimate for extensive landscaping work. Ultimately did come by but wanted to come back again for a better estimate. That never happened.

CATEGORY landscaper,hardscaping

06/25/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed some brush cleared from my property. It took them a couple of months to get to it, but that was ok - I was not in a hurry. They did a marvelous job. They will be my first choice for this sort of thing if I ever need it again. I also use them for residential snowplowing in the winter, and they do a wonderful job with that, too.

CATEGORY landscaper,lawn service

D

09/21/2014

I will never go to Aspinnal's Nursery again.  George is the owner.  I bought a tree in the fall of 2011.  I told them I wanted a maple autumn blaze and for them to pick  out the best one they had.  They brought the tree to my house and planted it.  One of the employees in particular was very rude and just seemed to want to get done as soon as possible.  In 2012 and 2013, I completely landscaped my...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Delivered and planted a tree.

CATEGORY landscaper

11/06/2013

gave property a whole new look. everything was cleaned up after. all landscaping looked great for entire season. well worth it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed Mulch, edged beds, pruned, weeded, spring cleanup

CATEGORY landscaper,lawn service,mulch,hardscaping

Maintenance, install, design, tree nursery & center, residential, commercial, tree, shrub, lawn service, chemical applicator, snow plow. Retaining walls. Permeable Paving. Fire pits. Sitting Walls, Boulder Walls, Paver Walkways, Paver Driveways

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, Discover