Ruffin' It Pet Spa

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since October 2013

We are a mobile pet grooming service with an emphasis on providing your pet one-on-one, stress free grooming in an impeccably clean mobile spa with exceptional, all natural products - with lots of belly rubs in the mix! We are exceptionally proud of the fact that every month a percentage of our net revenue is given back and distributed amongst our local humane society community with the hopes that perhaps one day, every animal will have a forever home and shelters will have been a necessity of the past....

04/01/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shampoo and groom two 75 Lb. Labrador retrievers

03/18/2016

They're excellent. I love them. My dogs love them. Price is well worth it and good. I like the convenience of them coming to my house. They have a big van where they do it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They wash and groom my dogs. I have two very large Golden Retrievers.

CATEGORY pet grooming

Hi [Member Name Removed] and thank you so much for the wonderful review! [Removed Pet Name] and [Removed Pet Name] are such sweeties and we're so happy to be a part of their lives!

03/15/2016

They do it every month. We noticed their van at a parking lot and we're looking at that time for a mobile groomer. It's fantastic. I would absolutely use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did the full grooming on a toy poodle. They did the bathing and the nails as well as the ears.

CATEGORY pet grooming

Thanks so much for your review [Member Name Removed], we absolutely love [Removed Pet Name] and are thrilled to be a part of his life!!!

09/18/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were very sensitive to my cat. They did a haircut, bath and went beyond my expectations. I can't say enough about how happy they made me and my cat is feeling so much better.

CATEGORY pet grooming

Thanks so much for the glowing review, [member name removed]! While we don't normally groom cats at present, we thoroughly enjoyed grooming [member information removed] and he was simply a joy. Thanks so much for allowing us the opportunity to gain both your and [member information removed]'s trust, we are thrilled to be a part of your pet grooming lives!!!

05/14/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lovely grooming job. Dog came back in happy & bouncy. Full groom done. A little pricey but well worth the happy dog and the convenience .

CATEGORY pet grooming

Thanks so much for the wonderful review [Member Name Removed], it is always so much appreciated! Regarding the price and per our discussion of both of these points . . . (1) mobile grooming, whether it's myself or any other mobile groomer, is always going to be more expensive (convenience to the pet parent and one-on-one with the pet, etc.) than a brick & mortar, and (2) a regular grooming schedul...

Warm hydro bath; skin type shampoo; blueberry facial; warm air fluff dry; brush out; ears cleaned & deodorized; nails clipped and/or filed; pads cleared of hair; sanitary clip; complete maintenance groom; bandana or bow; perfume or cologne (of the animal kind, of course!)

Currently we do not groom cats.

Satisfaction