Forster Professional Services LLC

Founded 2015 • Angie's List since March 2016

B Rated | 2 Reviews

We are currently only helping others find contractors to do their work. No new work being taken on. Have a great day!...

Carney Home Improvements Inc

At Carney Home Improvements our number 1 priority is customer satisfaction. We provide all our services at great prices and top quality workmanship on every job we do. I am the owner and operator that is at every job with over 18 years of experience. We offer a wide range of services everything from small handyman repairs in your house to full remodels. We replace, windows, doors, flooring, kitchens, bathroom, tile, sidings, decks, hang tv's, and much more.

06/16/2017

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I never went to trade school but I did pass high school English. That means I understand what the definition of what a Handyman means. Handyman’s person able or employed to do occasional domestic repairs and minor repairman, odd-job man, factotum, jack of all trades. This definition seems very clear to me. I searched Angie’s List for a handyman because I had an odd job that needs to be performed. In my case I was willing to pay someone to put my 3 air conditions in my windows. This company does not do that. I am accusing this company of false and misleading advertising. This company must immediately stop; categorizing themselves as a handyman because it does not accept small odd jobs as advertised. It is essential that this company remove itself from this classification to make room for companies that in fact actually perform small odd jobs. . I am upset how the private contracting business appears to have distorted the true meaning of the word handyman. This company is one of 8 Angie's List referrals falsely advertising as claiming to be handyman. I have wasted my time contacting these other referrals with the same results. I intent to file identical complaints to all Angie List referrals that refused my job yet claim to call themselves handymen. I will also be appealing to Angie’s List so that they in fact screen their referrals closer to insure they do in fact offer what they advertise.

CATEGORY handyman service

04/05/2016

Forster Professional Services LLC 3843 UNION RD SUITE 15 BOX 173, CHEEKTOWAGA, NY 14225 Mike Forster performed drywall and closet door installation at home.  Finished work meticulously and cared about my opinion and questions.  I would recommend him to anyone looking for a good, kind and considerate contractor.  He does all his work at a fair and decent cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed drywall in bathroom ceiling around newly installed bathroom vent.  Installed new hallway coat closet doors at home.  Both needed careful fitting and finishing.

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,drain cleaning

Laminate and tile floor installation, drywall repair/installation, interior/exterior painting, ceiling tile repair/installation, squeaking floor repair, toilet repair/replacement, interior/exterior lighting fixture installation, holiday decoration, household & commercial property maintenance.