Bobs Tree & Stump Service

A93 REVIEWS

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since July 2006

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

110 Meadow Place

Cheektowaga, NY, 14225

In business since 1982, tree felling and property management have become a Liberto family tradition. As founder, Bob's hard work with the tree service steadily grew the business from Clarence to service all of WNY. Part of a family of 8 sons, each brother has been involved in the family business at some point throughout their career. Continuing the tradition, Paul proudly purchased the business from Bob in 2014. He understands that the best way to grow a referral-based business is by exceeding customer expectations. As a fully insured company with over 30 years of experience in the field, specialized equipment and tree felling expertise, our team will work with you to create a plan for your property based on your vision and our experience. Together, we shall determine the best course of action for each tree on your property based on their overall condition and health, typical growing patterns, and placement in relation to any significant structures, access points, and/or landscape design. As a company that has earned an A Rating on Angie's List, we strive to maintain excellent customer service, competitive pricing and our assurance that your property will be in "pride of ownership" condition, due to the fact that each employee has a vested interest in the finished product. To expand our capabilities, we consistently reinvest in our business. Our latest purchase is a "Spider Lift" which fits into a 39 inch opening and allows us to reach over 75 feet....

Tree Service (93)Lawn and Yard Work (6)

07/02/2019

I just want to say Bob’s tree and stump service is an awesome company! Paul, who is the owner, is absolutely fair, professional, and does things the right way. I had quotes from other companies, some trying to really rip me off, but Paul came in with a really fair and reasonable price right from the start which I truly appreciated. They came in and it was quite amazing to watch them work with prec...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of 30 trees

CATEGORY lawn service, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2019

09/17/2018

We are extremely happy with the work Paul and his team performed. The job was finished ahead of schedule and the yard looked great when they finished. Would definitely recommend and hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a number of trees trimmed and some removed

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2018

09/11/2018

Paul has a crew that work great together, are professional and very knowledgeable of the task at hand. We were impressed with the short time it took to get the tree down, grind down the limbs and cleanup. We have some more trees that will need to come down and we will be hiring Bobs Tree and Stump Service when we're ready.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2018

05/23/2018

Great-very thorough, professional and cleaned everything up. Even sent someone over a few days later to remove oil that was left on the driveway from one of their trucks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trees trimmed,tree removed and stump grind

05/02/2018

They did a very good job. I am very satistied. They had a competitive estimate and it's really worth it. I am very pleased with the job. I thanked Angie's List for that as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a 4 large maple trees that needed to be removed on my backyard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2017

11/06/2017

Excellent, everything cleaned up- even driveway stain from truck. And everyone was really nice and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
trees trimmed, tree taken down, stump grinded

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2017

10/12/2017

He was very nice calling me immediately after I reached out to him. He did a very nice job. He is available during the week and accommodating on the weekends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2017

08/28/2017

Great they were there when they said they would and cleaned up completely

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal and stump grinding

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2017

08/09/2017

They were hands down the best price. Even half of another service. The staff is VERY pleasant, helpful and efficient. They made what we thought was going to be a very big project easy. We were very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They removed three trees.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2017

07/21/2017

Voice mail was full both tomes I called but returned call from text messages. Arrived on time and completed work quickly. Final price was higher than original estimate even though the power company had removed branches near the power lines after estimate. Stump was not taken down as far as I would have liked.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove a tree in back yard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2017