Big L Windows & Doors

Founded 1975 • Angie's List since July 2006

Welcome to our page! We're Big L Windows and Doors, your first choice for high quality Windows and Doors. Our extensive selection of cutting edge products deliver unmatched beauty and state-of-the-art performance for energy savings, reduced maintenance and a more comfortable home. Big L Windows and Doors delivers a wide array of custom-made styles, decorative options, complementary trim selections and performance packages for a fully customizable solution to suit your individual needs. At Big L Windows and Doors, we have a reputation for making a Big difference – a Big difference in sales, service, installation, and products. Big L’s professional approach, highly trained staff, and affordable pricing will help take the stress and confusion out of your new project....

Jackson Doorz LLC

Dependable and professional with 25 years experience installing, repairing and servicing Residential and Commercial Garage Doors. Fully insured.

08/18/2020

They were professional. Arrived when they said they would arrive. They conducted themselves very professionally. They do not sub out the work. They people that come to do the work are employed by Big L.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced some windows and fixed the trim damaged by a storm. They replaced two storm doors.

11/29/2017

Work was completed professionally and with minimal clean-up. Would recommend to anybody without hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced windows in home.

CATEGORY replacement windows,doors

11/15/2017

.windows are high quality fiber glass.feature brand new and are going to cost more money

CATEGORY doors

04/12/2017

It went so well. The team sent to me was amazing, so efficient and each excellent at their job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a new picture window installed.

01/09/2017

I had to replace 9 windows in my house unexpectedly and did not budget for it. Had about 12 reputable companies come in and give me estimates before I decided to go with Big L. The reason I went with them anitially was because they were very patient and was willing to work with me to meet my needs within my budget. I did not want to replace my cheap windows with another set of cheap windows, but I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I replaced 9 windows in my house

CATEGORY replacement windows

Wood Windows & Doors, Vinyl Windows & Doors, Storm Windows & Doors, Steel Entrance Doors, Fiberglass Entrance Doors, New Construction, Remodeling, Replacements

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available