SQUEEGEE BOYS

Angie's List since March 2006

C Rated | 4 Reviews

Suffolk Power Washing

Located in Bay Shore Long Island, Suffolk Power washing is a one stop shop for all your residential & commercial property maintenance needs. We take pride in punctual friendly service. The secret to our success is always putting the customer first.

04/03/2012

I do not hesitate to recommend them. They are what Angies list is all about.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have used Squeegie boys for fifteen years. They are honest, professional, reasonable and accomodating. We have light colored carpeting and they remove their shoes upon entering the house.They are carefull and treat your house as if it were theirs. They make the windows shine. Their crew is hardworking and efficient. If you want your house preserved, use them!!!!

CATEGORY window cleaning

06/26/2008

I supplied the materials. If they picked up some dust on the brush the just painted anyway. They were painting on my brand new sheetrock. They left streaks, missed spots, left paint blotches, and overall did a horrible job. I had to hire another painter in order to make right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were supposed to paint my living room, dining room, kitchen, and hallway.

CATEGORY interior painters

05/18/2007

Anything that could go wrong went wrong with this company. They left drips and globs of paint every where and did not even bother to clean up the mess. They told me that they would have to charge me extra to fix what they messed up. I had used them before for other services but I had no idea they would do such a terrible job on painting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted 3 bedrooms and a hallway within our 3000 square foot home using Benjamin Moore paint. It took them 3 weeks to get the job done.

CATEGORY interior painters

03/06/2006

SQUEEGEE BOYS ARE FINE. I WOULD USE THEM AGAIN. THEY DID EVERYTHING THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO. THEY CAME WHEN THEY SAID THEY WOULD AND CLEANED EVERYTHING THEY PROMISED.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY CLEANED AROUND TWENTY FIVE WINDOWS.

CATEGORY window cleaning

WINDOW WASHING CHANDELIER CLEANING PRESSURE WASHING STAINING AND SEALING GUTTER CLEANING