Kenny's Carpet One Floor & Home

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since April 2009

D Rated | 14 Reviews

Kennys Carpet One, Floor and Home is locally owned for 40 years and guarantee our customers a truly unique level of personal service. Our goal is to make sure you enjoy your shopping experience and find exactly what you want so that you are confident in your purchase. Additional contact numbers: (718) 654-2441,(718) 367-0555, (845) 704-7921....

Blind Ambition

6  REVIEWS
Blind Ambition

With over 30 years of experience we are your premiere Hunter Douglas Showcase Centurion Dealer! I am your one stop shop for all your window treatment needs. Full service company!

D

06/09/2018

BEWARE...........I went to Kenny's to obtain an estimate for two floors, a tile floor and a wood floor, I was told the estimate would cost me $50 which would be credited back with the work. At the time I thought this was weird, competitors give free estimates, but I paid it. I received Kenny's estimate which was several thousand dollars higher than the local competitors so I decided to go with the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile and wood flooring

CATEGORY flooring

05/14/2015

We got them on Angie’s List. That’s how we found them. They have a beautiful showroom with salesman. He is very good. They have a nice selection. Prices were okay. They weren’t terrible but they weren’t cheap. They did a beautiful job installing. It’s a huge job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Kenny’s Carpet for carpet sales and installation. He did one really huge room. The very big bonus was two staircases. The room was bigger than our garage.

CATEGORY carpet installation, flooring

03/02/2015

They did an excellent job. They were on time, they actually came ahead of time to give me a price and measurements. They showed up no problem and worked until the job was done. No problems at all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ripped up the old carpet I had and installed new padding and new carpet.

CATEGORY carpet installation, flooring

01/09/2014

on time very professional cleaned up when they were done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed carpet to stairway leading to basement

CATEGORY carpet installation

11/18/2013

Very pleased with the whole experience. All the people with whom we had contact (sales person, measurer, and office) were pleasant, professional, and knowledgeable. We are relatively new to the area. Kenny's Carpet One was recommended to us and we were quite pleased with the outcome. We will use Kenny's again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Measured for and installed new carpet in bedroom.

CATEGORY carpet installation

Carpet, hardwood, laminate, ceramic tile, resilient flooring.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover