INSTALL A LOCK

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since April 2009

Total door and locksmith security, safe work as well as alarms,camera systems,gate operators for your house,business We are 25 years in business,and have a storefront location call for store hours...

ANYTIME LOCKSMITH

12  REVIEWS
ANYTIME LOCKSMITH

At ANYTIME LOCKSMITH our mission is to provide our customers with exceptional workmanship, excellent customer service, and extraordinary professionalism. Locally owned and operated, we are backed with years of experience. We provide our services as a continuing part of our focused approach and quality professional service

Offers by ANYTIME LOCKSMITH  on Angie's List

08/18/2018

Work went well - difficult doors, but Mitch and his assistant had the knowledge & equipment to overcome difficulty - all this was done on an incredibly hot day. This was done on my daughter's house. They even went to my house (2 blks away) and repaired a faulty medeco lock I had - at no additional charge.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace locks & rekey existing locks

04/26/2018

The service was great. The guys showed up on time and completed the job quickly. I would highly recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Locksmith Work

04/05/2018

Great service, prompt and professional. Tenaciously worked on the door until he had it fixed. I truly believe anyone else would have told me I needed a new lock mechanism after a few minutes of trying. In this old door it would have been very costly; I appreciated the effort very much. Thank you Jerry! (Oh and he gave my dog a treat which kept him happy while the door was open lol)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Problems with old door lock/mortise

CATEGORY locksmith

Please enter what you would like the response to look like:[Member Name Removed], Thanks for the kind words! Dogs are a man's best friend Thank you Jerry

02/16/2018

I can’t speak highly enough of this company. The owner did the job himself. Obviously he is someone that really needs enjoys his line of business and appreciates his customers. I found him honest and to have integrity.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of one door lock and rekeying multiple door locks

01/12/2018

The whole process went flawlessly. Gerry Schmitt quickly replied to my emailed quote request, and arrived a day later. He showed up on time and did a great job (i.e. work was done right, they cleaned up any mess, and they were extremely friendly and professional). I would definitely have them back in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rekeyed two locks and installed a third

CATEGORY locksmith

FULL SERVICE LOCKSMITH 24 HR. EMERGENCY SERVICE,AUTO KEYS & REMOTES MADE COMMERICAL,HOME HARDWARE INSTALLED /LOCKOUTS/LOST KEYS REPLACED/ TOTAL DOOR AND LOCK SECURITY

ask for details