On the Spot Cleaners Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

195 Phoenix St

Canandaigua, NY 14424

On The Spot Cleaners is an established and experienced company based in Canandaigua, NY that takes pride in ensuring your establishment is clean, safe, and healthy for you, your employees, and your customers. We offer personalized cleaning services at great prices. This is possible because our owner does the work himself, providing a hands-on approach to every job he handles. Call us today for more information. Our staff is professional, and leaves no mess behind. We clean everything On The Spot!...

carpet cleaning (137)upholstery cleaning (6)air duct cleaning (5)dryer vent cleaning (1)asphalt paving (1)floor cleaning (1)

07/22/2020

Mitch called ahead and arrived on time. He did a great job. I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2020

07/21/2020

Ross is always pleasant to work with, prompt and professional. He will text you to let you know he is on his way which is appreciated. We have been using On The Spot for several years and wouldn’t think of using anyone else. Our carpets always come out sparkling clean, with a fresh, scent. We are thankful we have such a quality business in our area. Thanks Ross! Kim and Les Breuer of Canandaigua

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2020

10/30/2019

Very prompt, knowledgeable and reasonably priced. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
duct cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review!

10/29/2019

On the spot cleaners did an awesome job. They were very well priced, efficient, and helpful with all the questions I had regarding the duct cleaning of my new home. I will be going back to them for all of my duct cleaning services. Thank you OTSC!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2019

10/28/2019

It was amazing. I had no idea how dirty my ducts actually were. The before and after pictures were incredible. For the $550 service it was well worth it!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Duct Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2019

Photo for On the Spot Cleaners Inc - 195 Phoenix St, Canandaigua, NY - 38199822

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review!

10/28/2019

On the spot was amazing, quick responses, great service, fast and efficient. For my house since the ducts probably have never been done since it was built in the 50’s $445 was a great price and well worth every penny, especially with my families allergies. Can’t wait to use them on the carpets!! Thanks again “on the spot cleaners”

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2019

08/07/2017

Excellent. Price was great, they confirmed ahead, showed up at the right time, professional, thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning for an apartment that I rented out.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2017

08/05/2017

called and arrived early. Went very smoothly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned carpet in 5 rooms plus hallway, including de-odorizing for dog hair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2017

06/17/2017

I used them a couple of times they're good. I think they're good all the way around.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rug cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2016

05/04/2017

They did a great job, on time, carpets looked beautiful

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2017

Air Duct Cleaning Starting at $399; Commercial and residential carpet cleaning and restoration; Commercial kitchen exhaust cleaning and grease removal; Duct cleaning; Entire restaurant cleaning; NYS Licensed Mold Remediation; Water/Flood Restoration; Junk Hauling - Basement/Attic Cleanouts

Check, Visa, MasterCard