A S CONSTRUCTION & LANDSCAPING LLC

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since June 2010

MY COMPANY SERVICES COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL PROPERTIES DEALING WITH VARIOUS FORMS OF LANDSCAPING, LANDSCAPE DESIGN, CEMENT AND BRICK WORK ,BRICK POINTING, BRICK CLEANING, FOUNDATION REPAIR AND WATER PROOFING, DRY WELL INSTALLATION, DRAIN SYSTEMS, CEMENT PATIOS, BRICK PAVERS AND MASONRY. WE ALSO REPAIR D.O.T. SIDEWALK VIOLATIONS. PRICING IS VERY COMPETETIVE AND FARE....

N/A
La Clave Improvements Inc.

La Clave Improvements Inc. has a team of experienced and professional home improvement contractors in Freeport, NY who will be glad to work for you. Call us to make sure you are working with a reliable company! House Painting Service; Sparkle and Paint; Varnish and Plaster; Spray Painting; General Paint; Professional Spackle and Professional Drywall Brooklyn NY; Queens NY; Long Island NY; Baldwin Harbor NY; Roosevelt NY; Lawrence, NY; Lynbrook, NY; Mineola, NY; Port Washington, NY; Plainview, NY; Garden City, NY; Massapequa, NY; New Hyde Park, NY Kitchen Remodeler, Bathroom Remodeling, Home Improvement Services, Interior Painting, Exterior Painting Contractor http://laclaveimprovements.com/

06/27/2017

We are so glad that we found Aaron. We had a raised deck in our backyard- it was partially concrete with a poured concrete base, with wood around and an aluminum awning attached to our house. We wanted the old deck demolished and replaced with stone steps down from our back door and a paver stone patio at ground level. Aaron is a great communicator- we had a lot of discussions about the details of...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a raised wood & concrete base deck demolished and a paver stone patio and stone steps installed in our backyard.

CATEGORY concrete driveway,hardscaping

12/05/2016

Excellent job. Excellent service. Will definitely refer and use this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In 2008, I bought a single family home, which needed a lot of work. Unfortunately I was introduced to a lot of contractors who took advantage of a single mother, charging high prices for shoddy work. I can finally say that I was introduced to the owner of an upstanding contracting company. I needed my driveway done because it looked horrendous. There were missing pieces of cement and cracks around my house which allowed water to leak into the basement. Mr. Smith, of A.S. Construction & Landscaping LLC, took his time to explain what work was required so I would understand the cost involved. Because of his very professional approach, he was chosen to do the project. A.S. Construction & Landscaping LLC was there every day until the job was finished. It has been 5 months since completion, my driveway looks great, and there haven’t been any leaks in my basement. I highly recommend A.S. Construction & Landscaping LLC. I have already rehired this company to build a patio in my backyard and am excited to see the results.

CATEGORY concrete driveway

MY COMPANY SERVICES COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL PROPERTIES DEALING WITH VARIOUS FORMS OF LANDSCAPING, LANDSCAPE DESIGN, LAWN MAINT, CEMENT AND BRICK WORK. WE ALSO REPAIR D.O.T. SIDEWALK VIOLATIONS. PRICING IS VERY COMPETETIVE AND FARE.

WE ALSO OFFER HANDYMAN WORK AND LIGHT HOME REPAIRS.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal