Sunset Roofing LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

3220 Lehigh St

Caledonia, NY 14423

Our knowledgeable professionals have experience in all the roofing products available. We do everything from large factory roofs to small residential repairs....

roofing (82)skylight installation (9)deck building (2)ice and roof snow removal (1)

05/13/2020

My husband and I reached out to sunset roofing for an estimate on our roof, for a total tear off. Roman came out to do the estimate and answered all my questions showed us our options and went though everything. We contacted him a few days later to set up the job and he was out to help us with some minor details. From the very beginning he showed wonderful customer service and he was definitely a ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total tear off

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2020

Photo for Sunset Roofing LLC - 3220 Lehigh St, Caledonia, NY - 38567430

04/16/2020

The job went well. Roman was great to deal with. He did not try to oversell me on unnecessary repairs/upgrades. The work was completed quickly and my property was left clean (no nails scattered around in house). I would definitely recommend this company to friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof and gutters installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2020

04/15/2020

I live in Brighton, N.Y. and have an 1940 over-sized cape with several roofs and seams. It was in need of a full tear-off and new roof. After sitting down with several other roofing companies and coming away unimpressed, I decided to give Sunset a call since they had a 5-star rating. And, boy, am I glad that I did! Sunset was the only company to actually get up on my roof during the estimate proce...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full tear-off and roof replacement

CATEGORY decks,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/31/2020

Photo for Sunset Roofing LLC - 3220 Lehigh St, Caledonia, NY - 38499284

03/28/2020

My house is over 150 years old. So Sunset was presented with several unexpected challenges. Roman was very helpful to navigate through some of those challenges, with using quality materials. They do prompt and terrific work. Also, they are conscientious about clean-up. I would highly recommend. Great Job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof and repairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2020

03/16/2020

Roman and his team at Sunset have done several jobs on our roof. While we are very pleased with all the work they have done, and have found the pricing to be very fair, what keeps bringing us back to Sunset is Roman's helpfulness and responsiveness. He has never failed to help us out with any issue on our roof, no matter how small. Further, he responds sometimes immediately and comes out within a ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete tear-off and re-roofing of all lower roofs of home; other roof repairs

CATEGORY roofing,roof snow removal,skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2018

09/17/2019

From estimation process to final installation, these guys were professionally competent, honest and focused on our project. Cannot think of any reservation in recommending them or having them performance future tasks. Sunsetter Roofing meets and exceeds our epectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace and upgrade 2 existing skylights and install a blackout shade on a 3rd existing skylight.

CATEGORY roofing,skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2019

08/20/2019

Sunset did an excellent job replacing our roof. Roman was easy to work with from the estimate stage all the way through the completion of the job. He always answered his phone and followed up after the job was complete to ensure we were satisfied. Sunset delivered on everything they promised and we love our new roof!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2019

08/19/2019

I had posted that I had a severe leak and of all the quotes I requested, Sunset was the only one who actually had a tarp with them. I was so impressed! I hired them right then and there. They helped me through my insurance claim (wind damage) and showed up to make sure the insurance adjuster covered the entire roof, which they did! Even though the insurance check was still going through the bank, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a new roof due to several leaks.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2019

08/08/2019

Very well, high quality work done in a timely manner

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing asphalt roof over garage

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2019

06/27/2019

Professionals from start to finnish. Roman, my salesman, went out of his way to make sure I got the roof I wanted. Highly recommended!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete roof including tear off.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2019

Roofing, Roofing Repairs, Architectural Shingles, Standing Seam Metal Roof, EPDM, TPO, PVC, Slate, Torch-down, Bituman, Modified Roofing, Built Up Roofing, Asphalt Roof, Hot Roof

Roof Cleaning