Caledonia Landscaping and Lawn Care LLC

Founded 2014 • Angie's List since May 2014

C Rated | 4 Reviews

Brand New, locally owned and operated Landscaping and Lawn Care company. At Caledonia Landscaping and Lawn Care LLC we understand everyone has a budget, we are willing to work with every budget to make your property look beautiful and inviting. We work with both Residential and Commercial properties....

Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Rochester

Outdoor Lighting Perspectives is North America’s leading outdoor lighting company. We specialize is creating stunning and effective outdoor, landscape and architectural lighting systems to increase the curb appeal and safety of your property. Each system is designed, installed and maintained with our clients’ needs tastes, and budgets in mind.

Offers by Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Rochester on Angie's List

D

09/07/2016

Never showed up after 3 appointments. Agreed to return my deposit because they could do the work. Never returned it. Had to file a complaint with BBB and NYS Attorney General. Have a small claims court action pending. In my opinion, they are a complete fraud

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Was supposed to remove tree and stump

CATEGORY landscaping

08/22/2015

My experience dealing with Caledonia Landscape and Eric Binnart is why Angie?s List exists. It was a horrible experience and no one should have to deal with a contractor like this.  He was rude, inept, disorganized, and argumentative. He lost his file with my contract in it and accused me of taking it. We had gone back and forth as to the amount of the contract and after multiple delays on his par...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed sod from steep slope and installed weed barrier and stone and timber border at top and bottom; cut down roots growing out of ground from old maple tree and built timber box around tree; removed stump.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment

D

09/10/2014

I asked them to help us with weeds and grow grass where we removed a tree. I had to purchase chemicals and seed. The lawn looks exactly the same as before their work. Still mostly weeds and still no grass (even with lots of watering an rain). Feel like I spent $450 + for my lawn to look the same. Also, they said they would come back to do the side of the lawn they didn't do, but they didn't show u...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
De-thatched lawn, aerated lawn, put down weed and feed, planted seed and covered with soil.

CATEGORY handyman service,landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment

08/29/2014

The Caledonia team was extremely responsive. they did a complete site survay and completed the work within a week. They showed up with a crew of 5 to complete all the task. They were extremely efficent. The owner came by to inspect the work and followed up promptly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned all the gutters, mowed and edged all around the house. They preformed some brush trimming and weeding around the house and flower beds.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,lawn service

Lawn cutting and edging, lawn clean up, shrub care, pruning, aeration, dethatching, mulch delivery and installation, tree pruning, trimming, landscape design & upkeep.

We Offer Senior Discounts! Just ask for details.
Satisfaction