RM Pena Inc

A 76 Reviews

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since August 2006

761 Rte 50

Burnt Hills, NY 12027

Established in 1992, We are a family owned and operated business who employs our own team of installers. We take pride in our workmanship and customer service and therefore it reflects in our average 55% repeat and referral business....

window (63)door (21)siding (8)gutter installation (6)insulation (4)deck building (3)locksmith (1)

09/02/2020

Was a great company to deal with start to finish. Door was custom made and installed and we are very happy with sales and installation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replacement of sliding glass patio door.

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2020

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your business and are glad that you are enjoying your new patio door!

08/11/2020

These guys are the best! We have been replacing the all the windows in our house, these were the last 5. We have a big house with 6 bay windows, and 15 regular. We had them replaced in sections had some from Sears, pure garbage, Home Deport, fair quality. I wish we would of did our whole house in these windows. These are beautiful, excellent quality with a great price. We were just interested in g...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio door and window replacement

CATEGORY decks,windows,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2020

Thank you very much for the positive review! We appreciate your kind words and are glad to hear we met your expectations. Enjoy your new windows and patio door! Thank you for your business.

03/05/2020

Professional team. Focused on task. Just amazed at how nice the windows look. Wish we had replaced the windows sooner. Now looking at buying more. Good to get it done off season, too. Really appreciate the work they did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows and patio door replacement

CATEGORY windows,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2020

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that we provided you with the service that we strive to achieve for all of our customers.

12/24/2019

I contacted R.M Pena to get an estimate for a patio door and window replacement. Their estimator Jarrod was very punctual and professional. After learning what we were looking for, he took time explaining everything that needed to be done. He showed us the brochures for the doors and windows. He explained what type of work will be involved and also gave us a clear timeline regarding door ordering,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio Door Replacement and Window and Siding replacement

CATEGORY siding,windows,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your positive feedback and are glad to hear your positive experience with our company. Thank you.

02/27/2019

Overall I am very pleased with the work that was completed. The windows themselves are fantastic and Jared was very responsive and professional with quotes and responses to questions...many questions. This was a lot of money, but worth it considering the other windows I was quoted and their prices. Some smaller issues with interior damage to parts of my house during the install, as well as a not s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Sunrise Restorations full frame windows (not drop-in replacement)

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2018

10/23/2018

Overall excellent experience. Prompt responses, on time, respectful, animal friendly workers. Will hire them again for more windows in my house. Great clean up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Grandiose Front Window Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2017

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that we provided you the service that we strive to provide for our customers.
C

07/13/2018

I received an estimate of about $400 to install a $300 door. I chose not to proceed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install a storm door.

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2018

D

05/24/2018

I contracted RM Pena to replace six windows as a rough install. My expectation was that we would have new windows with little additional work required. I was disappointed. First, I experienced difficulties with the cleanliness of the workers and had to shampoo carpets after the "install day." They did not protect the carpets in any way, and I returned from work to witness the workers entering/exit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window replacements

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2018

Photo for RM Pena Inc - 761 Rte 50, Burnt Hills, NY - 37095944

We apologize that we did not perform to the capability that we know we can, and have for the majority of our installs. We did not realize that you were still dissatisfied after we sent our installer back out, post install to remedy your concerns. Again, we apologize that we fell short in providing you with the quality service and professionalism you expected. Thank you.
D

05/12/2018

1 of the windows leaked, I call them to inform about the problem but they are not returning my calls for 3 months. After 3 months they answer my call and 1 contractor came out and he is not pleasant, he did something on the windows and he did stop the leaking from the top, however the window need some isulation and sealant on the side of it. The owner is really rude. I wont recommend them to other...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They install my windows.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2017

We apologize that you are not satisfied with the service we have provided you. According to our records, we completed your job in December of 2016. June 22, 2017 you contacted us regarding the issue with your window leaking (we have no records of prior attempts to contact us), July 11,2017 we sent our service tech out to your home to resolve the issue; where we installed additional grace tape, cau...

11/27/2017

The windows are of very high quality. The guys were so professional and nice to have inside my home. Excellent workmanship. These windows are made in the northern part of the country and built for cold and snowy winters in the Northeast. As far as I am concerned, there is no other company to purchase windows and doors from.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I ordered three replacement windows for my condo.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2017

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your business and sharing your experience. Thank you for mentioning the choice of windows, we have selectively and exclusively chosen the Restorations windows due to their quality and performance for our climate. Enjoy your new windows!

Windows, Doors, Insulation, Porch Enclosures, Siding & Accessories, Versetta Stone & Gutters.

Repair work to existing windows or doors not previously installed by R.M. Pena, Inc.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing