UNIVERSAL CARPET & UPHL CLG

Angie's List since July 2006

Rainbow International of Orchard Park

*We are available for COVID19 Sanitizing for commercial and residential areas, please call us to discuss details.* If you are staring at fire, water or mold damage at your home or business and wondering how to begin restoration, just give Rainbow International of Orchard Park a call. We offer disaster restoration services and recovery services. When disaster strikes you can rely on rapid and professional restoration service from Rainbow International. Our service locations are on call 24-hours a day, seven days a week. Rainbow International is fully certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification. The IICRC has served as the industry guardian for inspection, restoration and cleaning services for over 30 years.

08/29/2017

very well!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
clean carpet

02/17/2015

He quoted us about $75 or $100 but when he came here and looked at the rugs that I had in one room, he said it will be only $50. He did an excellent job. We were very pleased with him. He was very professional and cleaned up anything he had to cleanup. He was very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We did do carpet cleaning with Universal Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning. He cleaned the rugs in one room, twelve stairs and the hallway upstairs.

07/12/2006

I felt very comfortable with Universal Carpet Cleaners in my home. I called them at the last minute, and they worked me into their schedule. They don't really have an office, so when you call you get them while they're on the job. They do great work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Universal Carpet Cleaners cleaned 3 rooms in our home.