U-HAUL

C Rated | 2 Reviews

Expert Moving LLC

182  REVIEWS
Expert Moving LLC

Our Focus is Well-mannered, polite, helpful and kind movers, that you will enjoy having in your home to help make move day easier. Free On-site estimates to help with ways to make your move efficient, more cost effective & honest accurate estimates including a cost range depending what you plan to move personally. We can tailor the move to almost every need, and help reduce move day stress.

Award 2019

05/01/2012

We were able to get the truck and keep it for the length of time we needed. We were satisfied with their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used U-Haul for renting a truck.

CATEGORY moving companies,truck rentals

08/26/2007

I was not happy with this company at all. I reserved my truck three weeks in advance. They called me the day before and said that one would not be available for me to pickup. They informed me that they would call me when it was. It was way too late to try and get another truck from a different company. Plus, I already put the deposit down with them. The truck finally arrived and was ready to be pi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I reserved and rented a 17 foot truck for 48 hours. I drove the truck one way 120 miles.

CATEGORY truck rentals

RENT EQUIPMENT, TRUCKS, TRAILERS, VEHICLE TOWING, ROOF POUCH, BOXES, PACKING SUPPLIES, ROPE & TIEDOWNS, COVERS & BAGS & DOLLIES & FURNITURE PADS.