Real Help Decorative Concrete

A 67 Reviews

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since May 2012

2221 Broadway St

Buffalo, NY 14212

Real Help Decorative Concrete is local, licensed, and insured. We specialize in all flatwork concrete ranging from pattern stamped to acid stained concrete. During a job, the owner is on site to ensure the best in craftsmanship quality and customer care. With over 40 years experience and ever-changing designs, you are guaranteed top quality craftsmanship with unique and personalized concrete work. Real Help is leading the industry in custom aesthetics, affordability, and customer service. Real Help services both residential and commercial properties for all their concrete needs. With every job, quality is our top priority. Our organization offers a network of experience and professionalism. Real Help Decorative Concrete delivers projects on time and cares about the finishing touches. We give the best advice on our products, and every project is a work of art. From the simplest broom finished driveway, to the intricate stamped hand carved natural finish. If we haven’t achieved your dreams, we are not satisfied. The customer’s experience is the most important aspect of every project. From design to approval of color and texture selections and finally sealing and project clean-up. We will leave the project site exactly the way it was before with one exception; your newly transformed work of art. Be it your patio, driveway, sidewalk, or walkway, give us a call today and be the envy of your neighborhood tomorrow....

concrete repair (59)stamped concrete (49)concrete driveway installation (9)deck building (2)pool and spa cleaning (6)mudjacking (4)

07/24/2020

The crew did an excellent job from start to finish working under the terrible summer heat. We couldn’t be more pleased with the finished product. They were patient in their explanations of all they were doing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stamped concrete patio

CATEGORY mudjacking,stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2020

Photo for Real Help Decorative Concrete - 2221 Broadway St, Buffalo, NY - 38744559

08/23/2019

Josh and his team just completed a huge concrete project in my West Seneca home. The total square footage was nearly 2500. The job consisted of completely blasting of years of old sealer, bringing back the the color, highlighting the borders and then sealing the concrete. Josh and his team worked morning til night, and were meticulous in the care of my property the entire way. Every detail of the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2019

07/19/2019

Josh and John are simply the best to deal with in WNY! I have worked with many contractors as we have built 3 houses and they are awesome to work with! Their price is fair and workmanship is outstanding. Their follow up and communication is also excellent. I was always well informed of start dates, times of arrival and completion of my project. It is without hesitation that I recommend Real Help C...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete around pool, big deck area and fire pit/bench seating.

CATEGORY concrete repair,decks,pool cleaners,stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2018

Photo for Real Help Decorative Concrete - 2221 Broadway St, Buffalo, NY - 37993929

[Member Name Removed] - It was a pleasure working with you! We are glad you are happy with how everything turned out and we look forward to having you as a life long client!

05/15/2019

Real Help has been fantastic to work with over the years. Josh and is staff are extremely knowledgeable and transparent when it comes to decorative concrete. Real Help's attention to detail and quality is unmatched. Expectations are always clearly set and projects, including the concrete work and sealing services, are always completed on time. I would 100% suggest anyone looking into any type of c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pool concrete and resealing services

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2019

[Member Name Removed] - It was a pleasure working with you on your project. Love the way your backyard turned out! Glad we could make your old stamped concrete look new again and tie it all in with a new pools surround!

05/12/2019

Real help concrete did an absolute perfect job with or original patio install and continued maintenance of my stamped concrete. Josh and his entire team are always professional and informative during each step of their work. I highly recommended Real help for any concrete work or maintenance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Original Patio and Concrete surrounding my pool plus reseal of all concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2019

Photo for Real Help Decorative Concrete - 2221 Broadway St, Buffalo, NY - 37871236

[Member Name Removed] - It was a pleasure working with you guys on your project! Glad everything turned out the way you wanted and we love the way your backyard came together!

01/14/2019

It went great! Josh and his team did such a great job. We love our new backyard!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Old concrete pad torn out and new pad poured around new pool

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2017

Photo for Real Help Decorative Concrete - 2221 Broadway St, Buffalo, NY - 37656591

[Member Name Removed] - We are glad you are happy with your new patio and pool surround! The creative joints make for a nice look! Thanks again for your business!

12/17/2018

I contacted Josh (co-owner) of Real Help Decorative Concrete based on the excellent reviews here on Angie's List. I had my decorative concrete patio in the back yard for 10 years and I must admit I really was amiss in having it sealed on a regular basis. Hence, after 10 years of snow, ice and cleaning it myself every year, I was in need of it being recolored and resealed. Josh came out and explain...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Recolor and reseal decorative concrete patio in backyard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2018

[Member Name Removed] - It was a pleasure working with you on your recoloring and reseal project! Glad we were able to make your concrete look great again! :)

10/15/2018

Great service and great work. I would recommend them to anyone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced and enlarged driveway, front porch and walkways

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveway

[Member Name Removed] - It was a pleasure working with you! Thank you for your business and continued support!
C

08/21/2018

Alex never responded to my numerous texts. Very depressing. The work crew was friendly and good. They delayed our job constantly. The job was finally completed mid August, our deposit was last November. The final bill came via email ONE day after they declared job done. This company never contacted us to see how well the job looked. They had 3 phone numbers for us and never called to say when they...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Small patio

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2018

Photo for Real Help Decorative Concrete - 2221 Broadway St, Buffalo, NY - 37342544

[Member Name Removed] - It was definitely unfortunate the circumstances that surrounded your project in reference to the weather and delays of other projects which forced your project back. We do our best when it comes to scheduling projects however with weather and other factors, sometimes there is nothing more that we can do and have to push back projects. We explicitly state this in our contrac...

07/31/2018

Awesome.We could not be happier with the attention to detail.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio around my pool

CATEGORY stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2018

[Member Name Removed] - We love the way your backyard turned out! Can't wait to come over for a party! Glad you are enjoying your new fire pit and pool surround!

Stamped & Decorative Concrete, Standard Concrete, Exposed Aggregate Concrete - Driveways, Patios, Walkways, Garage Pads, Porches, & Steps.

Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, Check