Precision Door Service

A 268 Reviews

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since May 2011

2926 TRANSIT Rd

Buffalo, NY 14224

Precision Door services over 5000 Buffalo customers every year and has been providing service since 2001. We have a highly trained team of technicians and installers which work out of a real building and warehouse. Don't be fooled by uninsured, fly by night outfits using inferior products that give you a tail-light warranty. You should demand to see a warranty in print and every company's workers comp insurance that steps on your property....

garage door repair and installation (266)hvac repair (1)gutter installation (1)

11/17/2020

Eric was outstanding and friendly. He fixed the issues quickly and professionally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2020

We are so glad to hear that you are happy with your repair and technician. If you need anything in the future we hope that you reach out to us. Thank you and have a great day.
C

10/10/2020

had broken door cable but he convince me the door torsion spring was also gone. Said my door needed two tension bars and they wasnt warranted unless a brought the high end one. .Between buying the cables and the torsion bars he said I was better off with the $799 package. Found out later from another garage company could have gotten the same work done for around $400. I knew I should have shop aro...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
broken door cable

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2020

[Member Name Removed], We're so sorry you weren't happy with the service. We offer multiple estimates in cases like this so the customer can choose the quality of product and warranty. In this case you chose a package with some of our proprietary parts that come with a great warranty. There was a cheaper option that was cheaper, similar to what your "Other" company quoted. However, that doesn't co...

06/22/2020

The gentleman was very prompt and professional. He knew what was wrong after looking at the garage door for just a few minutes. He offered a few reasonable options and was able to complete the work within an hour. The only critique that I have is the way he attached the wiring from the opener to the wall unit. He didn't use the existing wires so, now we have a wire stapled to our garage ceiling. N...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New garage door opener

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2020

06/05/2020

Went very well. Everything was explained and fast, efficient work resulted. Very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed new garage hardware, including spring, track, etc.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2020

11/03/2019

The service was preformed at the agreed to price and done professionally. The tech... Collin Abbott did a great job... thank you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2019

09/07/2019

Excellent Great work clean explain all working features on new remote

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace garage door opener

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2019

01/21/2019

Tech arrived and within one minute quoted me $550 to replace springs and all components on garage door. He indicated that my door had a proprietary spring that only one company could repair so he suggested that I i replace it all so that any company can repair it. He then indicated that my opener was probably broken as well and quoted me $499+ for a new opener. I was charged $69 fee to receive thi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door would not open or close using button or remote. Had to manually open and close

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2019

01/21/2019

Smooth job. They repaired the door and ordered a new one and replaced it a few weeks later. Great quality door with lifetime warranty. The price was comparable to a big box store but with better service and warranty.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair and Replace Garage Door

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2019

01/07/2019

It went very well. The crew was excellent. Very professional. The equipment is excellent quality. I love the job that was done. I would recommend them in an instant.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New garage door and opener

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2018

07/09/2018

My door is beautiful and they were very professional. I was amazed at how careful they were to ensure everything was aligned and hung perfectly. The opener is so nice and quiet and the door moves smoothly. Really impressed with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New garage door and opener

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2017