PENNY'S HARDWARE & PLUMBING

Founded 1963 • Angie's List since February 2007

hard to find plumbing stems, faucets & parts, snowblower & lawnmower repairs and parts,U-Haul truck rentals,U.P.S. shipping location,swer & drain cleaning, master plumber on staff. with 35 years experience, key cutting,authorized Toro dealer,...

Precision Heating & Cooling

residential heating & cooling installation, commercial heating & cooling installation. We use Amana products, ask for details or visit their website at www.amana.com/heating-ac

D

07/10/2018

This business appears to be PERMANENTLY CLOSED.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawnmower repair

CATEGORY lawn mower repair

05/16/2015

We've used Penney's Hardware for repairing snow blowers, lawn mowers, and plumbing issues -- all with great results. If it's something they don't do,  they kindly direct you with excellent advice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In this case, a clogged drain.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

05/04/2015

Picked up and returned in about 24 hours....  Courteous, professional...  Explained all work done, returned replaced parts as well...  Highly recommend them for mechanical work on lawn mowers and snow blower service and excellent plumbing work as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Picked up and returned  Toro lawn mower, resharpened blade, changed oil, air filter and tune up

CATEGORY appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac,lawn mower repair,plumbing

C

03/12/2015

I liked the price least. I liked that the job was done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did the snow blower repair.

CATEGORY lawn mower repair

07/02/2014

My sewer backs up at least once a year and I always call Lou he comes out within an hr no matter the day or time. He snakes out my line . He is honest reliable and is very knowledgeable . I never feel overcharged or taken advantage of. I recommend him to anyone in need of his services I can not say enough about him!

CATEGORY plumbing

small engine repair, window and screen repair, small plumbing, small equipment repair.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa