NATIONAL APPLIANCE SVCE

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since July 2006

B Rated | 5 Reviews

Our business is 84 years old. It is locally owned and operated by the third generation of the founder Ted Telaak. We take pride in providing our customers with quality parts & repairs at a fair cost. Our service technicians have 25 years plus experience each. Office & store hours are Mon - Fri 9 - 5 Sat 9-12 We offer carry in service for small appliances in our shop. Our technicians are factory trained on the products we service. We can also sell parts for the person that wants to repair their own appliance....

REIMERS APPLIANCE SERVICE

We are a family owned business the focuses on exceptional customer service and satisfaction. Reimers Appliance has been named the 2011 Bosch "servicer of the year" in the mid america region

Award 2019

12/04/2017

I felt that I was talked down to and that he was too lazy to bother to fix my refrigerator and then he had the nerve to charge me for the "repair" that didn't happen!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator is too warm

06/16/2017

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Professional and honest.

06/21/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This company is friendly and responsive. I've worked with them for years and have never been disappointed. Today, the stove broke and a repairman came to the house, fixed the stove....all for a fair price and within 45 minutes after the call!

10/27/2006

The man was efficient and appeared to know what he was doing. I had another appliance that was broke and he quickly determined the problem with that, too. He made sure the dryer was working properly after he installed the new part and instructed me on how to use the new part so it would not break again. I would call this company again if I ever have any appliance problems in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My dryer would not turn on. I called the company and a service person was out within 4 hours. He quickly diagnosed the problem. He could not fix the dryer that day because he did not carry the part needed to fix the problem. He returned 4 days later and fixed the dryer.

07/18/2006

National Appliance responded within a day to repair my washing machine. We had a consultation, and they ordered the part. They returned to fix it as soon as the part came in. He was very pleasant and knowledgeable in his work. They accommodated me by calling when the part came in to schedule a time to make the repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
National Appliance repaired my washing machine.

CATEGORY appliance repair

We repair MOST Major Appliances in - home. We also will repair some small appliances eg. Kitchen aid Mixers, coffee makers, dehumidifiers Repairs for these are provided in our shop - Carry-In. We sell parts for the do it your self person

We do not handle parts or service for furnaces or hot water tanks