Locktight Waterproofing Corp

A 47 Reviews

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since June 2006

3629 Genesee St

Buffalo, NY 14225

Hands On Owners With 25+ Years of Experience, Polite Staff And Crew. Affordable Pricing. Ask About 10% Angie's List Discount. Do It Right With Locktight!...

basement waterproofing (42)foundation repair (12)drain pipe installation (9)well and water pump (3)plumbing (3)sewer cleaning (2)drain cleaning (1)

07/28/2018

Noticed a crack a few years ago, this year noticed it was bigger. Got 2 estimates. Not only was Locktight a better price, but the estimate was prompt, the guys worked fast and efficiently, nearly no disturbance to the area. Dug down (by hand!!) identified the broken elbow fitting in pipe, replaced it, waterproofed and sealed crack. Super professional. Would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Crack in garage foundation

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2018

Thank you for the review! We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with everything. Thank you for choosing LockTight!

05/22/2018

Diagnosed problem. Recommended solution. Did not over sell. On time, explained process, gave very precise time estimate. Completed and cleaned everything

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Waterproofing and installation of drain tile

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,drain pipe,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2018

Thank you for the wonderful review! We appreciate your feedback and are very happy that you are pleased with the work!

01/27/2018

Great people and great workmanship. This is the rare contractor that does exactly what they say they will, exactly when they say they will. A great experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water leaking into crawl space and flooding basement floor.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2018

Thank you for the positive review! We are pleased that you are happy with everything and that we are living up to our reputation. Glad the experience was good for you!

11/06/2017

Had severe leaks in the basement. Called Lock Tight (and others) for estimate. Was given a very comprehensive plan to not only fix leaks but to also move as much water away from the house and work that came with a transferable warranty for 30 years. So although the cost was $23,000 we knew we were not going to go through the **** we endured last fall so we put down a deposit in March. For the next...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New drain tile inside, repair foundation cracks inside, rubber coat the outside foundation

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,drain pipe,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2018

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We really appreciate every word you said. We are proud to hear that our crew is professional and also personable. We love that your daughter admired the crew. That's very sweet! I will pass this along to the crew. Again, thank you so much for this and we are glad that we could help with your basement.

05/10/2017

They would not come out to do an estimate for 10 days from when I called. I had three other companies come out the next day to do estimates. On they day they did schedule, the tech called after being 20 minutes late saying he would not show up for another hour. Additionally, the tech insisted that it was not good enough that my wife was going to be home to meet the tech, that I had to be there as ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called Locktight for an estimate on draintile around house and bubbler system.

CATEGORY drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2017

Dear Mr. & Mrs. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for accepting my call this afternoon regarding this manner. When this situation came to my attention I was completely shocked and very upset. The manner in which this was handled is completely unprofessional and unacceptable to LockTight Waterproofing and again I want to give you my sincerest apologies for the way our representative handled your app...

04/29/2017

The crew was very professional. They were very clean and organzied. They completed everything on time and i couldnt be happier with the outcome. LockTight is the only company i would ever contract for future jobs. They know what they are doing and they do it right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had LockTight install some yesrd drainage.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2017

03/16/2016

The crew showed up on time. I was not at all confident that they could finish in the estimated time, especially since they were excavating both inside and outside perimeter. They began work promptly and excavated the basement. When I saw the pile of debris at the end of the first day, I was certain the job would take longer than the estimate. The very next day  all of the debris was gone!  The nex...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Waterproofed my basement.

CATEGORY plumbing,basement waterproofing,sewer cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2016

Thank you for your wonderful review. We really appreciate it! We are happy to hear that you are pleased with the work. Thank you again!

06/04/2015

It was fantastic. This crew work so hard all day long. Each crew member knew his job and they seemed like a finely tuned military unit. The work was completed in one day and the property looked as though they weren't even there. It has been two and a half years since this work was done and there hasn't been so much as a drop of water in our basement. Could not be happoer with the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dug around the entire house BY HAND and applied sealer, membrane and stone. Also dug pits for drainage and filled partially with stone. Installed panels inside for water to flow into drain tile which included cutting through basement floor and re cementing. Sealed misc. vertical and horizontal cracks on inside of basement walls.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2012

(removed member name), Thank you for the review! We are happy to hear that you are pleased with the work and have not had any water in your basement since then. We appreciate the kind words. Thank you for choosing our company for your basement waterproofing needs!

03/31/2015

It was good. It was positive. They were very meticulous about my job. They dug by hand and did a very good job of doing that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They buried my sewer line from my sump pump outside.

CATEGORY sewer cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2014

(removed member name), Thank you for the review. We are glad that you are happy with the work performed at your property. Thank you for choosing LockTight Waterproofing!

02/25/2015

They did an excellent job, but I paid them a lofty sum which they completed the job. After the job was done, there was still water seeping into the home. No one thought that maybe it was the gutters until about the sixth time that they had come in. They did a great job that but I wish that they would have been more proactive, but I wish that they would have looked at the whole picture. It was almo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out to waterproof the entire basement. They dug around the entire basement and waterproofed the entire basement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2014

Basement Waterproofing, Yard Drainage, Interior Drainage, Sump Pump Installations & Foundation Crack Repair, Bubbler Systems, Water Back Up Units.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, American Express