Lifetime Siding and Roofing

Award 2019

12:00 PM - 8:00 PM

5500 N Bailey Ave

Buffalo, NY 14226

Lifetime Siding and Roofing has been serving the Greater Western New York area for over 25 years. We take on projects large and small and value our reputation as one of the best. Roofing,Roof repairs, Siding,Siding repairs ...

Roofing (16)Siding (3)Chimney Repair (2)Gutters (1)

01/28/2020

Excellent! They showed up the afternoon I called, gave me an estimate and returned the following morning to complete the repair! The repairs look great. The gentlemen were professional and friendly and had everything cleaned up when they left.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
High winds had blown a strip of the aluminum trim off at the roof line, requiring replacement. With high winds forecast in the next several days, getting the repairs complete quickly was important.

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2020

10/12/2019

They came out the same day which was a Sunday. Worked for several hours and got it all done in a day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had some roof tiles replaced. Had to repair a couple of place where the gutter was detaching from the roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2019

We appreciate the work and the review

09/22/2019

Kerry and Lou were fabulous. They came out on Sunday to give us an estimate. And we were so impressed, we hired them to do the job that day! Knowledgeable, courteous, thorough, and cleaned up after the job. Other companies we called, were not responsive at all. Highly recommend Lifetime!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed the flat rubber roof of our sunroom sealed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2019

Thanks for the work and the the positive review

02/25/2019

Roof repair in a windstormI called Kerry and him and Lew came out on February 24, 2019 in one of the worst wind storms in Buffalo I had 15 to 20 shingles blown off my house these guys came out on Sunday night 8 o’clock at night and repaired my roof I couldn’t say enough good things about this company and these guys and their professionalism and quality they’re amazing you’re a fool to not hire the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair in a windstorm

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2019

05/23/2018

I called and explained how small the job was. They said they would call back in a couple of days and they did, however my neighbor had already taken care of it. I appreciate this company"s professionalism and courtesy. I have used this company once before and they did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A very small roof repair job. Only needed a little roof tar

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2018

Thanks for the business and the review

08/27/2017

the work went very well and they cleaned everything up afterwards. i was extremely pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
i had Cary and Lifetime work on the roofing on my garage. i was very pleased with the efficiency and timeliness of their work. Cary fit me into his busy schedule and all work was performed as he explained it and to my satisfaction. they also did some extra work on the outside back garage wall that needed fixing. i thought the price they quoted was very fair. they were a pleasure to work with and i feel comfortable calling on Cary and his crew again for any work they can help me with.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2017

thanks for the business and the positive review

06/26/2017

Although I thought the price was hefty for only a half hour's worth of work, they fixed a leak that many before them could not.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I originally called for a siding estimate, and while they were here, I mentioned that I have had a leak in my back bedroom on the upper floor for the past eight years. I have had numerous people out to look at it and "fix" it to no avail. I have spent thousands of dollars in the process, and kind of gave up. However, after all of these years of getting bad advice, they determined the leak was coming from the chimney. They then went to work right away to patch it up, and lo and behold, after all of the rain we have endured, my leak has been fixed!!!

CATEGORY roofing, chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2017

Thanks for the work and the review

04/17/2017

Excellent Responce. Excellent Service. The owner quickly responded to my call. He came out in about one hour. They immediately went to work and completed the job in about 40 minutes. The cost was $360. I used the Angies List 10% off coupon the company offered.,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They had to replace about 3-4 large slabs of shingles. They also inspected the whole roof and fixed any shingles they found loose.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2017

Thanks for the work and the positive review

03/27/2017

It went very well - read the description.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I requested quotes from four places to repair my leaking roof and Lifetime was the only one to return my request. They were actually the last one I contacted (just went on word of mouth locations first) and they called me within 3 hours to setup a onsite quote. Extra note, the other companies never reached out to me and that was almost a week ago. They showed up later that day to provide their free quote. My wife and I thought the quote was reasonable and they had someone already on site to perform the repair. The repair unveiled some unexpected damage as there was rot in the roof. This resulted in an hour repair to a 4 1/2 hour repair. When this was uncovered I expected the worse, but Lifetime provided a very fair/reasonable re-quote for the newly discovered damage. They were very knowledgeable and informed us on everything they were doing. Their roofing specialist Dave took so many pictures on what he was doing on the roof and sent them to our phones, who does that? This was an excellent and insightful concept. I was blown away on how Kerry and Dave worked through the cold temps as they were at our house working until 10 PM. You just do not see this dedication, knowledge and respect from many companies anymore. They really took pride in their work. It has been 5 days and we had some rain this weekend and so far no issues. Kerry from Lifetime gave me advice on how to handle the water stains in the ceiling in the house (why we knew there was an issue and called them) and it worked like a champ. We are so happy and pleased with Lifetime that we are already working with them on some gutter and exterior column work. This was work I asked about. They did not call out anything more that they saw should be done as some many companies would do, trolling for extra cash. They even went and sealed around the other skylights and exhaust pipes as part of the service. I think I may have some friends and neighbors already sold as I was able to share the pictures Lifetime took during the repair and they seemed very impressed. I cannot recommend Lifetime enough.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2017

Photo for Lifetime Siding and Roofing - 5500 N Bailey Ave, Buffalo, NY - 34679823

Thanks for the business and the review

03/19/2017

The Lifetime crew was reliable, punctual, personable and professional. I was pleased how quickly they prioritized a small job and made honest recommendations. I'm sure I'll be utilizing their company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed some shingles replaced on my home and an estimate on re shingling my detached garage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2017

We offer all types of home remodeling

No plumbing No electrical