Lifetime Health Medical Group

Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 7 Reviews

There are 3 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 0 patients per day....

10/15/2015

05/19/2014

I don't always get my doctor, but a physician's assistant, but they are very good anyways, I like them. I will continue coming here.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General health services.

05/19/2014

They are wonderful. They are prompt and friendly and you can wait for the prescription. It doesn't take much time to wait even if you don't give them enough notice. They explain to you new prescriptions, they make sure you understand. For me the pricing is fair. They are very thorough. They are very professional. I will continue coming here.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Prescription services.

CATEGORY pharmacy

08/23/2013

We've been very fortunate with them. We've been with them for a very long time. I don't have any trouble getting service from them or appointments. It has worked really well for us. I would use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We do use Lifetime Health Medical Group for our general practitioner.

03/28/2013

I use Lifetime Health Medical Group. My last appointment was this last week. I thought they were excellent, very helpful. Very courteous, willing to fit me in. I had a little emergency that they were able to schedule me right away. I was very appreciative.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lifetime Health Medical Group in my Internist.

CATEGORY pediatrician, family doctor