Lengyel Enterprises

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since June 2012

At Lengyel Enterprises, we focus on providing excellent service with the highest levels of customer satisfaction, we do everything we can to meet your expectations. With a variety of offerings to choose from, we’re sure you’ll be happy working with us...

Romeo's Superior Home Improvements

Romeo's Superior Home Improvements & Repairs is a full service residential construction company with a solid track record of quality workmanship and expertise in construction. Romeo Troncone is the owner and is a NY licensed Home improvement contractor with over 27 years experience in construction, and customer service. Award winning.

09/29/2015

After 6 weeks of calling contractors based on newspaper ads, angies list, referrals, I had a problem getting contractors out and/or getting a quote once they saw the job. My first choice, Joe C of A-1 came out but was unable to provide a quote for the work to be done immediately.  Joe then recommended Chris Lengyel of Lengyel Enterprises. Chris came in one day later, quoted, started the job on Mon...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 8 piers in my crawl space - my shallow, hot, damp dark crawlspace. A vapor barrier was also added

CATEGORY lawn service,basement waterproofing

10/07/2014

Never called back

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called for estimate.

CATEGORY snow removal

07/15/2014

Always meticulous! I get compliments on the lawn. SO nice to have my driveway plowed down to the pavement!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn mowed & weed-whacked. $15 a week (only for actual dates they mow) Also contract them for snowplowing my driveway.

CATEGORY lawn service,snow removal

07/15/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They gave me a date. They did not come on that date. 3 phone calls and text and they would not return any of my attempts at contact. I don't care if they do not want to do the job, at least have the courtesy to return a call and say so. How inconsiderate.

CATEGORY lawn service

06/28/2012

They are good. I got them through a flier they put on my door. I called them and they have been cutting my grass ever since. They come, do their job and then they leave. They don't leave a mess, clean up after themselves. I don't have complaints at all. If I happened to see them, they are polite and courteous. They send me a bill and I pay them. I am pleased with the work they do. The gentleman do...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Lengyel enterprises to cut the grass for me. They also do plowing in the winter.

CATEGORY lawn service,snow removal

We offer competitive rates carried out by an experienced team of professionals. Our services include lawn cutting, landscaping, snow removal, foundation repair, basement painting, exterior grading, pilasters, piers, block pointing, sump pumps, and drain tile.

Will match or beat any written estimate..
%10