JFK Painting

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since March 2012

I am a sole proprietor; Free written estimates; insured; billing procedures: 25% deposit, balance due upon completion of job...

DunRite Home Improvement

05/22/2019

Joe did outstanding work. He was on time, professional and he kept my house clean. I have referred him to others, who have also been very happy with him, and I will use him again. I highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove popcorn & painting

11/18/2017

EXCELLENT, Joe and his crew are very professional and diligent. Job looks GREAT!! Looking forward to having JFK Painting back after the holidays, for other projects on our list. Highly recommend JFK Painting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall one room and hallway from 1st to 2nd floor with high ceiling.

CATEGORY drywall,wallpaper removal,interior painters

10/01/2017

JFK was great. Easy time setting up the job, he showed up when he said he would, did the job well and cleaned everything up. Price was fair, work was good. No complaints, will use again for sure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had several rooms painted in my rental unit.

07/14/2016

I'm very happy with how the painting of the two rooms turned out. I am so grateful that JFK Painting was available and made this process so easy. I would recommend Joe to my friends and family - his work was flawless.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two bedrooms painted

11/02/2015

They were great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted the whole interior of home. Did such a good job we hired him to paint the basement. Excellent painter.

CATEGORY interior painters

Painting (interior & exterior), Staining, drywall (hanging, finishing and repair), wallpaper (hanging and removal)