HOME DEPOT

Angie's List since July 2006

B Rated | 27 Reviews

DunRite Home Improvement

02/27/2016

I have not decided on how much of the work to do.   I would rather repair the existing Anderson casement windows than replace them with cheap new ones; and I can't afford to replace them with the same quality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided quote on window replacements.

CATEGORY replacement windows,woodworking

02/02/2016

It was very un-organized.  Sales person forgot to write up order which delayed the scheduling.  We has to call multiple times to get that resolved.  The first contractor didn't show up so they sent someone from Rochester that did shoddy work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Contractor for the installation of a sink and vanity.

CATEGORY woodworking

10/07/2014

They have a friendly and knowledgeable staff that makes you feel like family. I always feel comfortable asking questions if I need to and they help a lot!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They are my go-to hardware store.

CATEGORY home improvement stores

09/26/2013

Decided to get the door but had a friend install it. Was a mistake. For the amount they are charging, I should have had them install it. Now have a half installed door and will go back to them and hire them to finish it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Got an estimate on a door. Had a professional home contractor give me an estimate and they said they could get something basic from the warehouse for $1,000.00. A basic door here - standard size, was half that cost. And that includes installation also.

CATEGORY physical therapist

07/11/2013

The experience was good. The lady who came out, her name was Karen. The work was good. She was on time. She cleaned up after her work very well. I have used her previously and enjoyed her work. She is quite honest with me. I like that she is into home repair contracting business. I like to support that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Depot came out and painted the house.

CATEGORY interior painters

APPLIANCES, BATH, BUILDING SUPPLIES, ELECTRICAL, ELECTRONICS, FLOORING, FURNITURE, GARDEN CENTER, HEATING & COOLING, HOLIDAY, HOME DÉCOR, HOME FITNESS & RECREATION, KITCHEN, LIGHTING & FANS, OUTDOOR LIVING, OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPMENT, POWER TOOLS, STORAGE & ORGANIZATION & VALUE CENTER.