Hibbard Home Improvement

A 43 Reviews

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since July 2006

11 Foxcroft Lane

Buffalo, NY 14221

Hibbard Home Improvement has been in business for over 20 years. We have a full time crew and employ subcontractors periodically if needed. Our current rating with the BBB is A+...

home remodeling (31)home remodeling (22)electrician (11)plumbers (10)drywall (9)tile installation (8)woodworking (6)general contractors (6)plastering (5)door installation (4)window replacement (3)flooring (3)

11/17/2020

We are very happy with the bathroom remodel. The crew was polite, on time everyday, they were neat and cleaned up after themselves. Every plan has changes and Dale was great working with our changes and the final product is just stunning. We would absolutely use them again and would highly recommend them to our family and friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2020

07/05/2020

The last time I spoke with Mr Hibbard , he admitted that he probably told me he coud do the work needed, you see it was when covid hit and he was looking for work. He said he usually wouldnt have said he would do it. 'Feeling bad" that I was counting on him, he asked me to contact him in a few days. I left message as requested and never heard from him again. Just WRONG.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new shed or repair old one

CATEGORY custom cabinets

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2020

07/28/2019

Fantastic! Dale and Gary are real pros. They fit our small job in between larger projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Laundry room update/renovation

CATEGORY countertops,drywall,electrician,plumbing,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2019

11/28/2018

TERRIBLE never try this place again. Doesn’t respond to your message

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Second time I tried with this place. First time no response. Those time at least I got a message that said to call and leave my number. But I called TEICE LEFT MESSAGES AGAIN NO RESPONSE!!!!!!!

CATEGORY home remodeling

09/30/2018

We had a master bath remodel completed by Hibbard Home Improvement. Dale provided several ideas during the estimate that greatly helped with the project. The turnaround time on the estimate was quick and they arrived to begin the project when they said they would. Jeff, one of Dale's employees, did the majority of the work and he was fantastic. He worked directly with my wife on every stage of the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master Bath Remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,handyman service,plastering,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2018

03/12/2018

We are extremely pleased with the results. Dale Hibbard was always available for updates and overseeing the crew on site.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel

CATEGORY contractors,ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2018

Photo for Hibbard Home Improvement - 11 Foxcroft Lane, Buffalo, NY - 36893936

11/10/2017

Hibbard Home Improvement was great. They met our schedule and the cost was very reasonable. They kept the job site clean with the minimal possible disturbance. Most importantly, all the craftsmanship was excellent!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a kitchen and dining room renovation that involved significant utility adjustments along with a full cosmetic change

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2017

09/27/2017

It took slightly longer than estimated by just 1.5 days due to unforseen complications, but it still only took 6.5 workdays. The workman was very punctual, dilligent, and professional. He stayed the entire workday each day. Dale was also very professional from beginning to end. I am happy with my decision to use this company for my bathroom and will be using them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
1/2 bathroom

CATEGORY ceramic tile,plumbing,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2017

09/16/2017

I was directed to Hibbard Home Improvements (HHI) by staff at the condominium where I live, as they had done work here before and were recommended by both the client for the quality of their work and management for their professionalism and scrupulousness in following the building's requirements of contractors. I am totally satisfied with the quality of their work for me. They were always punctual...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The project involved renovating a kitchen and master bathroom, and laying a wood floor throughout the public area of my condo unit. The scope of work included obtaining permits, arranging for inspections, demolition, carting off rubble, framing and carpentry, plumbing, electrical, tiling, drywall, floor laying, appliance installation and painting.

CATEGORY contractors,ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,plastering,plumbing,home remodeling

08/23/2017

Hibbard Home Improvement transformed my makeshift sun room into a beautiful 3 season room! The craftsmanship was superior and the customer service was fantastic. Hibbard Home improvement was also speedy but accurate. A+ !!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sunroom remodel

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,remodeling,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2017

Photo for Hibbard Home Improvement - 11 Foxcroft Lane, Buffalo, NY - 36098802

Custom remodeling, complete kitchen and bathroom remodeling, additions, family rooms, basement remodeling, custom made cabinetry, flooring.

Ask For Details