GRABBER & SONS LANSCAPING & NURSERY INC

Founded 1979 • Angie's List since December 2006

B Rated | 21 Reviews

Keepin' It Green Landscaping and Lawn Care

Hi, Here at Keepin' it Green Landscaping and Lawn Care we believe in doing the best job we can. We are a newer company trying to get noticed. So we let our work do the talking for us! Please feel free to view any of our work at www.keepinitgreenll.com.

D

07/01/2016

I was told there was a 3 week turn around time after the contract was signed. I called the owner to see if he could nail down a date and I was told that they would call the night before they came, that did not work for me and I tried to explain to him that I was leaving for vacation and needed a little more information. At that time he told me by the end of the following week. That didn't happen a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weed pulling and landscaping

08/30/2015

Made arrangements over the phone, and the phone was always picked up when I called.  You don't always get that with contractors so this was a huge plus.  It took a little longer than I hoped to start the job but that is the only small issue.  The job was fairly involved and the area was difficult to access.  The crew even put my wood fence back together in better shape than when they arrived.  The...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Apply sod on area that formerly had above-ground pool.  Minor debris removal associated with the job.

07/28/2015

I've never had like that done before so I don't know what to expect. They did a good job and they took all the trimmings away and we paid extra for it. Their price was like what everobody had. If I needed to, I would certainly call them and get an estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Grabber. They trimmed the bush.

CATEGORY lawn service

04/29/2015

The service was dependable!  We started late with them because we tried two other companies that did not work out. This was our most expensive winter. The Grabbers worked during the night when necessary, had good personnel and good equipment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed snow from our driveway whenever there was 2-3" accumulation, in such a way that it was possible to go to work in the morning and return in the evening.

04/15/2015

The contractor showed up expected,on time and did the work in a very professional manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced an arborvitae bush

CATEGORY landscaping,tree service

RESIDENTIAL/COMMERCIAL LANDSCAPING, LAWN REPLACEMENT, LAWN AREATING, TREE & SHRUB TRIMMING, TREE & STUMP REMOVAL, PLANT DISEASE & INSECT CONTROL, SPRING & FALL CLEAN-UP, LAWN MAINTENANCE, SNOWPLOWING/LOADING, FULL NURSERY SHOP, MASTER FLORAL DESIGNER ON STAFF.

Check, MasterCard, Visa