Fisher's Friends Dog Daycare

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since July 2009

Fisher's Friends Dog Daycare & Grooming Spa is THE place for your dog to play all day with friends, get pampered in the spa and spoiled in our boutique! Woof! Fisher’s Friends is committed to providing a supervised, social, and most of all, FUN environment for dogs of all sizes and ages....

01/28/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
i use them as a dog groomer for my Cocker Spaniel rather than for their doggie day care service. They are professional and very thorough with asking specific questions on how I wanted my dog groomed. Upon arrival to the facility you are greeted with a smile within minutes and my dog is taken by the groomer to his grooming station. There are windows to observe the grooming process o there are no hidden surprises. My dog is always groomer to perfection is a reasonable amount of time, and I am called when he is ready to be picked up to go home.

CATEGORY pet grooming

Thank you for your review [Member Name Removed]. Danny is a pleasure to groom!

09/21/2011

my boys looked great. I will be returning for our next grooming.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
groomed both of my dogs

CATEGORY pet grooming

Thanks for the great report! Here at Fisher's Friends we pride ourselves on being a top notch grooming salon. Sparky and Trouble were very good dogs and we're happy to know you'll be back. Sincerely, Fisher's Friends

05/11/2011

They do a great job and my dog is not afraid of going.  He loves the heated blow drying cages (you can see them from the front desk).  He always leaves looking great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gave my dog a bath and cut his hair

CATEGORY pet grooming

Thank you for the wonderful report. You are a great customer and it means a lot. Holly and Tyler are very sweet dogs and are a pleasure to groom. Warm Regards, Katy

10/30/2009

They do dog grooming and I primarily get my dogs' nails cut there. They are very nice, responsive however they seem to have significant turn over in staff. I have been going there for a couple of years and have had the same person twice. This is particularly to the grooming section which more recently seems more stable. They are pretty good with the dogs. One of the problems is that they don't hav...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Fisher's Friends Dog Daycare for dog grooming.

CATEGORY pet grooming

Dog daycare, full service Grooming Spa & Boutique: superbaths, full grooms, coat clipping, nail trimming, brush-outs, specialty cuts.

Training