Expert Moving LLC

A 184 Reviews

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since February 2012

1585 Main St.

Buffalo, NY 14209

Our Focus is Well-mannered, polite, helpful and kind movers, that you will enjoy having in your home to help make move day easier. Free On-site estimates to help with ways to make your move efficient, more cost effective & honest accurate estimates including a cost range depending what you plan to move personally. We can tailor the move to almost every need, and help reduce move day stress....

movers (182)hauling (21)

12/15/2020

Excellent- prompt!, friendly, efficient., neat. I would highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removing furniture

CATEGORY hauling services

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2020

C

10/07/2020

1Went apparently well until the signing of the inventory and the locating of specific items. Items were missing. Customer was not left a copy of inventory. Consequently we could not prove our claims of theft. Very discouraging!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Load and deliver furniture and accessories.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2020

08/06/2020

They’ve done excellent work in the past. As of 8/5/2020 they aren’t answering their phone or returning calls.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving & Hauling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2019

C

06/21/2020

fairly smoothly. BUT I was not provided a final bill...just told the balance for which I wrote a check. After the fact I learned I needed a bill, that the canceled check was unacceptable for a reimbursement I am entitled to. I have contacted Dennis Atkinson on numerous occasions since March. I was told no problem but no results. He is not returning my phone calls.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving household belongings

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2020

03/05/2020

Horrible, horrible, horrible. The salesman who gave an onsite estimate was very nice. It went down hill from there. Communication was lacking. Movers showed up and almost immediately complained that there was a lot of stuff and it would not fit on one truck. It would take two trips and would cost me double. (prior to this I told the office that i needed everything moved, expecting to pay more, but...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moved from an apartment to a home

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/29/2020

02/19/2020

It went great. They were careful with our things, moved quickly, and even came in slightly under budget. They arranged the storage unit efficiently.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furniture moved out a house we sold into a storage unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2020

12/23/2019

Mover came over for initial look-see. Said he would do estimate. Never heard from again. Dead or in jail?

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move of household to out-of-state location.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2019

D

09/12/2019

From the onset, there were issues--mostly from the front-of-office management. Return phone calls considerably delayed, promised information (including a formal quote) not provided so I never got a contract, lack of communication (especially on the day of the move. I wasn't even sure the movers were going to show up and when they did, it was late (6 pm). They had to unpack the truck in the dark an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Large furniture moved from apartment to new home

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2019

08/26/2019

Fast and efficient. Very helpful rearranging furniture to satisfaction of my sister in law. This was above and beyond what they needed to do and we really appreciated it!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move furniture from apartment and deliver to two separate destinations

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2019

07/03/2019

Expert Moving LLC made our actual moving day less stressful. We had problems with our house closing and their team of movers continued to do their work while we were delayed. Our move was larger than estimated: the company sent a second truck and more men to complete the job. The added cost was reasonable, considering all of the boxes they had to move from our storage area and former home. The you...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The Best Part of a Stressful Moving Day

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2019

Local Residential & office Moving. in-house moving, rental truck loading & unloading labor, Basement/Estate Clean-outs. Professional Box packing services and Boxes/Moving Supplies available.

pianos, hot tubs, large safes.