Excuria Salon & Day Spa

• Angie's List since January 2012

NA Rated | 6 Reviews

Cost is determined by the job....

06/01/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
You get what you pay for. My wife has been to a couple different spas in the area, typically whatever is on groupon. I bought her a spa package per a recommendation from a friend and she greatly approved. Certainly worth the money in her eyes compared to the other "deals". She will go there before other spas and I won't be getting her any other gifts for massages anywhere else.

CATEGORY nail salons

05/28/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pedicure | |Good

CATEGORY nail salons, day spa

06/13/2014

The aroma hydrotherapy and neck and head massage, the Swedish massage and facial were topnotch. The blowdry and style was a bit of a letdown. Stylists area was crowded and loud, a little disconcerting after the peace and Zen of the other services. I will continue to request this as a gift from my husband!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband got me a spa day as a gift. Hydrotherapy, massage, facial, and shampoo and blowdry with a spa lunch.

CATEGORY hair salon

06/26/2013

They did an excellent work! They explained everything, and the experience with them was wonderful. I really enjoyed it. I went there the second time, and I would be going back to them for the third time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Excuria Salon & Day Spa for a couple of facials.

CATEGORY hair salon

12/28/2012

I had to park on the side street adjacent to the Spa this time. The parking lot located behind the building is somewhat small and was full today. Excuria is very popular and can be very busy at times. I also recommend booking appointments several weeks in advance to assure the time slot you are looking for is available. Upon arrival, the girls at the check in desk are always pleasant and greet me ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am a regular customer with Excuria Day Spa. I go about once a month for the Ultimate Bath and Massage treatment.

CATEGORY day spa

Hair, face, massage, med spa, body treatments & nails.