EMPIRE RENOVATIONS

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since October 2007

Full home remodeling and renovations....

N/A
DunRite Home Improvement

01/30/2018

We are extremely happy with the work that we had done by Empire Renovations! They were always on time, very professional and took pride in their work. Keith made sure to discuss the entire process with us and updated us daily on progress. The entire team took their time to make our home beautiful and it only took one week. We will absolutely have them do work for us again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall in one room, ceiling removal/reinstall, repair/install new ceiling in two rooms, crown molding, light fixture install and exhaust fan install

CATEGORY drywall

05/23/2015

I spoke to the gentleman on Friday. He said he would call back on Monday to set up appt. he never called.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After initial contact he never called back to set up estimate appt.

CATEGORY electrician

04/11/2015

They were pretty good.  They are still working for me doing some other jobs that needed to be done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed Doors

CATEGORY remodeling,woodworking

06/06/2014

They were efficient and quality work. They're very flexible, easy to work with and reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did kitchen refresh; there was new countertops, new flooring and installed a sliding door.

CATEGORY flooring contractor,home remodeling

04/30/2014

He did a good job. Although the guy who did the work was not a very happy guy. He was a miserable guy. We had a couple of discussions and arguments over the way he was doing the work. That was not the happiest of things but the work he did on the house in 1999 on the windows and siding was fine. I spent a deductible on my insurance. When they did the siding of the house, it was $10000. I found him...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Empire Renovations will be doing some siding for us. A year ago, I used them for windows and some siding. He did some repair work in my house. We had a snow storm in early October where there were leaves and the trees. I had a tree fall on my house and we needed a whole lot of siding and roofing work done as well as the gutters. He came over and repaired that.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding

INTERIOR & EXTERIOR HOME REMODELING & RENOVATIONS, TILE, FLOORING, PAINTING, WOODWORK, CABINETRY & INSTALLATIONS.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available