EMERALD SERVICES OF WNY INC

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since July 2006

We provide residential and commercial site work, and construction....

Romeo's Superior Home Improvements

Romeo's Superior Home Improvements & Repairs is a full service residential construction company with a solid track record of quality workmanship and expertise in construction. Romeo Troncone is the owner and is a NY licensed Home improvement contractor with over 27 years experience in construction, and customer service. Award winning.

10/19/2018

Excellent job, arrived at 630a. They were done by 1130a. Everything looks wonderful. Great company to work with. Fast, efficient, and use quality materials.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole sidewalk and driveway entrance replaced. Extension done on driveway.

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveways

09/18/2010

It did not go at all - no contact was ever made in response to my request for an estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted the company to request an estimate for a new concrete driveway. I was tolds that someone would contact me on a specific morning to come out and give me an estimate. No one called or contacted me in any way to provide an estimate. I will not be making any further effort to deal with this company.

CATEGORY concrete repair

11/14/2009

They had the best price of all the estimates I got. The work was done ahead of schedule, it was done quickly and professionally. The only thing I wish they would do is come back and fill in around the driveway after it dried. Over the winter the concrete flaked where my car had been parked, probably due to salt on the car (this is the north!). I called Emerald in early spring, they came and looked...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Emerald Services replaced my driveway. Took out the old concrete and put in new.

CATEGORY concrete repair

07/10/2006

Emerald did what they said what they would. They got everything done before they said they would. They were very polite and nice. I was very pleased with them. I will be hiring then again soon to do some other things as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Emerald was hired to put in two gardens for us. They also planted some flowers.

CATEGORY landscaping

EXCEPTIONAL SERVICES IN THE LANDSCAPE AND CONSTRUCTION FIELDS, SUCH AS DESIGN AND INSTALLATION, WE OFFER CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION FROM CONVENTIONAL FLAT WORK TO CUSTOM PATTERN STAMP WORK, ALSO CONCRETE FOOTERS.

ANY ADDITIONS, ROOFING, SIDING & WINDOWS.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal