Dan Dudley Painting

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since November 2010

Sole proprietor, handyman services, slide-out cabinet shelves, carpentry, door and window replacement, painting, wallpapering decks and deck repairs...

DunRite Home Improvement

01/23/2018

I looked around for someone to do wallpaper and eventually settled on Dan based on good reviews and reasonable pricing. He was extremely prompt in getting back to me, had availability within 1-2 weeks, was right on time the day of the project, and most importantly did a BEAUTIFUL job with the wallpaper. He's also quite friendly and professional. I would absolutely hire him again and will recommend...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wallpapering a bedroom wall

CATEGORY wallpaper,interior painters

11/04/2017

Dan was punctual. The work was done exactly as I requested in a very short time. I would recommend Dan to any friends or neighbors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Some border wallpaper replaced. Wall was prepared for painting. Wall was painted.

CATEGORY wallpaper removal,wallpaper,interior painters

07/27/2017

Dan quickly replied to my voice message and I was able to schedule him to come see the work/make a bid right away. He agreed to tackle all the work, quoted his hourly rate, and began work that week. The work took a few days. Dan always arrived as scheduled and was always pleasant and professional. Supplies I did not already have, he purchased for me which was a big help as I am lost when trying to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Multiple maintenance/repairs for my rental unit: seal granite kitchen countertop, rehang sliding doors and screens, repair/paint deteriorating outside woodwork, powerwash and seal redwood deck, replace broken window latches, fix gate, repair and paint tenant entrance threshold.

CATEGORY handyman service,house painters,interior painters

06/10/2017

He knows his stuff, and if he is not sure he double checks. He knows how to do things very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our gas fireplace that was very old and died, and we had it replaced. He did the repair on the mantle and surrounding.

CATEGORY handyman service,chimney repair

04/21/2017

Dan showed up on time for the estimate and the work, and was efficient, courteous, and professional throughout. He left everything clean before he left. I would recommend him highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a new crawlspace door built with lock (including painting), various small jobs such as removing old phone connections and Comcast wires, and replacing a timer switch for the porch light.

CATEGORY handyman service

Painting - Exterior, Painting - Interior, Wallpapering, Dry wall Repair. Handyman-trim carpentry, door and window repair