CRAWFORD DOOR OF WNY INC

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since July 2006

At Crawford Door of WNY Inc we care about our customers. That's why weve provided you with numerous resources on the garage doors, parts, and electric operators we rely on to give you the professional service you deserve. We want you to have peace of mind after working with us, which is why we always go the extra mile for our customers. When it comes to garage door installation and garage door repair, At Crawford Door of WNY Inc has a team of experts that will ensure your project goes smoothly from beginning to end. With over three decades of experience, we provide quality garage door repairs and installation services and will answer any questions you may have about the maintenance and operation of your new garage door. We offer our professional garage door repair and installation services to the greater Buffalo, NY area. Feel free to contact our team of garage door professionals to answer any questions about the products and services we provide. Remember, our 30 years of experience work to benefit you, our valued customer. We rely on Garaga, LiftMaster products because they are some of the most reliable brands on the market. Let us use our knowledge, skills, and years of experience to provide you with the ultimate garage door for your home or business today!...

Jackson Doorz LLC

Dependable and professional with 25 years experience installing, repairing and servicing Residential and Commercial Garage Doors. Fully insured.

07/16/2020

Great! These guys are always kind, and quickly responsive. I never feel like they are upselling me, they give me the honest and simple solution every time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door cable broke

CATEGORY doors

07/13/2006

My door broke on a Saturday while they were closed. They returned my call on Monday morning and arranged to fix it for me. I am very pleased with the work and felt the people were trustworthy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Crawford Door repaired the garage door. They straightened the vertical tracks and reset the tension.

CATEGORY garage doors

GARAGE DOOR & OPERATOR REPAIR AND INSTALL.

ENTRANCE DOORS.