Corrigan Moving Systems

Founded 1912 • Angie's List since May 2013

As an agent for United Van Lines, Cook Moving Systems can move anything from a one bedroom apartment to a five story corporate office. We are one of 400 agents across the country so we can serve basically any city or small town in the continental United States. With locations in Rochester and Buffalo, Cook Moving Systems we have vast experience in both western and upstate New York. Our familiarity with the area not only improves our service but enhances the overall logistics of your residential or commercial move. Additional Services: Moving To and From Canada. ...

Auto Shipper's Express Inc

Since 1998 Auto Shippers Express has been in the auto transport industry. Founded with the principal that the prompt safe delivery for their vehicles was what Auto Shippers Express customers deserved. To insure that this takes place Auto Shippers Express screens their drivers for their peer ratings, accident history, experience and expected delivery time. Most of the time we will use a carrier that we use week in, week out; that way they will do a good job with your vehicle transport because they want our future business. Auto Shippers Express is the go to source for thousands of collectors, dealers, and auto transport customers who need to get their vehicles shipped in a hurry. Our Express Dispatch Service is unmatched for speed of pickup and travel time. This usually results in a savings of several days on each vehicle move. For both open and enclosed transport call for a free quote; mention the Angie List coupon to save $25.

08/16/2017

The only reason I went with another company is because all my friends had so highly recommended them. The quote was professionally done and the quality with which they handled the quote was just as good as the company I went with. I thought they were very good and I had to make a choice between two very good companies.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided a Moving Quote

10/11/2016

I would recommend them. They were on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Cook Moving.

02/06/2015

The service went very well. They did a great job packing and didn't damage any of my husbands artwork or anything else for that mater. The driver did the inventory, check off, and overseen the whole process. They were able to move us in good time, despite the weather as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved us from New York to Washington.

01/07/2015

Arrived on time, was very careful with furnishings, did not waste time, would absolutely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move my mother's belongings from one apartment to another.

12/23/2014

Tom Schratz estimated our cost perfectly, our final bill was actually lower than the original price.  Crew was on time, polite, clean & efficient.  This is the second time using Cooke United.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moved from smaller house to larger

CATEGORY moving companies

Moving, Packing & Supplies. Storage. Logistics.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal