CHEM DRY OF BUFFALO INC

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since June 2006

CHEM DRY OF BUFFALO, NIAGARA, GENESEE...

Rob YAEGER llc

6  REVIEWS
Rob YAEGER llc

Mold remediation and mold assessment company also specializing in the basement waterproofing and drainage we are also a licensed indoor air quality specialist

08/13/2019

Great! George did a superb job. Punctual, knowledgeable, courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our cat peed on armchair upholstery, needed quick attention. Had all upholstered pieces cleaned as well.

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning

05/29/2019

They were wonderful. Helpful and accommodating to schedule. Technicians were on time, courteous and very knowledgeable. My rugs look great and this helps to extend the life of my carpets.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Rugs and Oriental Rugs Cleaned

05/30/2018

The Chem Dry team was punctual (staying in touch by cellphone to pinpoint the arrival time). They did a first class job moving furniture and cleaning our carpets. We had them back to take two area rugs out for repair and an amazing cleaning. They removed all stains from six dining room chairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet and upholstery cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

12/05/2016

They did a great job. They were very professional and polite. They actually had an accident where the pre-treater spray hose fell out of his hand and kind of went crazy. It sprayed onto my wall where I have a baker's rack with some items on it and a picture above it. They were very quick to try to wipe it all off and the guy was concerned whether it was one thing that could be more damaging to my ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a family rug cleaned, stairway, and hallway. I also had a spot, like a track, left from a previous cleaner, that didn't get it out and told me that it was from fibers in the rug mashed down from my dog running around. Chem-dry got it out.

C

07/10/2015

I didn't like the fact that they didn't put things back from where they got them from. They created additional work for me. They should have been a little more courteous in putting things back when they knew I needed to put the house on the market. They were pleasant, but they need a little more work ethic.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned my family room carpet and the steps going down to the basement.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

CARPET AND UPHOLSTERY CLEANING.