Cheektowaga Veterinary Hospital

Founded 1967 • Angie's List since June 2007

Not Rated| 9 Reviews

01/06/2015

I like them pretty well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Cheektowaga Veterinary Hospital. I take my cat every year. I last took my cat when he sprained his back paw. His claw got caught on the carpet,and he pulled on it, and pulled on it, and he pulled his knee out. They gave him a shot of anti inflammatory, and told me to keep him quiet and he was okay.

06/27/2014

I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They provided veterinary care.

04/22/2014

04/30/2011

They've been very generous to us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basic veterinary. They price match and give out scripts.

03/23/2011

My dog is pretty healthy. He is particular about what he eats. The hospital is close to my house. I go there and I like the vet so I stay with her. I am sure if I didn't like her, I would have probably gone elsewhere. I decided to go there because she was close to our house. The quality is good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my dog to Cheektowaga Veterinary Hospital in July 2010 for his yearly physical. I also go there once a month for his dog food.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Complete care for dogs & cats, physical examinations, vaccinations & preventive medicine, medical services, minor & major surgical procedures, ultrasonic teeth cleaning & dental services, radiology, laboratory & diagnostic testing, pet boarding, grooming salon, nutrition counseling, pet identification microchip system, cardiac ultrasound, abdominal ultrasound, ocular tonometry, laser surgery.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover