Carpet Star

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since June 2012

At Carpet Star, we're focused on customer service and satisfaction. We have over 10 years of carpet care experience. We can service both in home and off sites projects. We are a truck mount steam clean carpet & upholstery cleaning and floor installation company. Our carpet cleaning machine is a high power truck mount unit; the vacuum is really powerful so drying time is less then one hour. We specialize in flood restoration and water extraction, carpet repairs like burn holes and iron marks, carpet re-stretching, fixing and repairing broken seams, and carpet installation.We are licensed and insured. All work is backed with our customer satisfaction guarantee!! Please call Brad at Carpet Star......

Rainbow International of Orchard Park

*We are available for COVID19 Sanitizing for commercial and residential areas, please call us to discuss details.* If you are staring at fire, water or mold damage at your home or business and wondering how to begin restoration, just give Rainbow International of Orchard Park a call. We offer disaster restoration services and recovery services. When disaster strikes you can rely on rapid and professional restoration service from Rainbow International. Our service locations are on call 24-hours a day, seven days a week. Rainbow International is fully certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification. The IICRC has served as the industry guardian for inspection, restoration and cleaning services for over 30 years.

Offers by Rainbow International of Orchard Park on Angie's List

02/12/2021

Bradley nails it in every aspect! Professional, courteous, exceptional customer service (he called me on a Sunday just to let me know he received my request and would call me Monday to confirm a convenient time...and he did!!). Quality of his craft is top notch! I would refer him in a heartbeat - just a really solid guy with a great work ethic!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Stretching

CATEGORY carpet installation

07/16/2020

Had bought a condo with thick expensive wall to wall carpeting but previous owner's cat had peed in two spots. Brad came and pulled it up, pulled up padding, cleaned base floor, put new padding, cleaned carpet beneath, put carpet back down, and then cleaned the top of the carpet. incredible job. worked really hard. Very honest and conscientious.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace padding below carpet in two areas, and cleaned the rug.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,carpet installation

01/16/2020

Perfect. Very thorough. Very polite and nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpets cleaned

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

11/09/2019

Great! Brad kept in contact with us, as things came up. He worked around complications (our whole block lost power for part of the day) and was very accommodating. Would definitely recommend him!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet installed in one room and repaired in another room

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,carpet installation

11/01/2019

Brad and Justin cleaned my carpet, they went above and beyond what I’ve asked for. I just wanted high traffic areas cleaned, they insisted that they do the whole carpet. When the work was complete, I was amazed at how new my carpet looked. They totally rock!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Carpet Sales, Installation, Cleaning, & Repair. Oriental Rug Cleaning. Upholstery Cleaning. Water & Smoke Damage Repair. Ceramic Tile Cleaning.

NA