Buffalo Small Animal Hospital

Angie's List since April 2010

See website for additional services offered....

08/03/2016

They're great. Our little dog is difficult. He is very challenging and they always find a way to settle him down and make him comfortable. This was a new vet. She was just great. She is not a new vet, but she was new to me and she was new to my dog. She was just very calm and very patient. She did a great job with him. I spend a lot of money at the vet, but I don't know whether they are more or le...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my little dog to Buffalo Small Animal clinic for general veterinarian services.

08/03/2016

He was there for a week or so. Carlos was treated well. If my dog doesn't like someone he lets me know. He did very well with the staff there. In fact, when I had arrived to pick him up, they were outside playing with him. He was having a good time. He was happy and he was at ease.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
When I go out of town, I leave my dog with these people.

CATEGORY kennels

07/13/2015

04/20/2015

I like them pretty good.    I have not been to many veterinary hospital to compare the price with.   I plan to use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used a veterinary clinic called Buffalo Small Animal Hospital.  My wife took our dog there for a follow up and made sure he is in good health.

05/20/2013

They are easy to schedule with, minimal wait time and the service is just excellent. Their pricing was reasonable. It does not matter which vet I see there, the service is always consistently good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Buffalo Small Animal Hospital for veterinarian service.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Veterinary, health care & advice, wellness & vaccination programs, medical, surgical, anesthesia & patient monitoring, pain management & control, boarding, grooming, microchip pet identification, and pet supplies.