Buffalo's Best Roofing Co LLC

• Trade License Authority
  • City of Buffalo

4589 GENESEE ST

Buffalo, NY 14225

Need a new roof installed? Are you looking for a reliable contractor for a patio, new garage or addition? We also install windows, decks, siding, and concrete. We have you covered! We are fully licensed and insured and would be happy to help you with your project both interior, and exterior. Call us today and be assured that you will have peace of mind from the beginning of your project through it's completion. We serve homeowners and businesses throughout the Buffalo and surrounding areas....

roofing (19)decks & porches (1)concrete repair (1)

11/05/2020

Buffalo’s Best Roofing was great! The end result is a great looking roof, with quality products, and dedicated workmanship. Amazing to see how everything cleaned up and super impressed that after the dumpster was removed the driver swept the driveway. And even after I paid the final bill Buffalo’s Best sent someone out to make a final check of the roof ensuring that everything is perfect!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
complete roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2020

09/12/2020

Joe was responsive and helpful with the estimate and final billing. The crew that performed the work did an excellent job, was careful with flowers/bushes around the house, and was great with cleanup. They did an exceptional job looking for nails and using the magnet to make sure our grounds were safe for our kids. Crew was on time and professional. I highly recommend Buffalo's Best Roofing, and w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full Tear Off - New Roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2020

D

08/29/2020

Came to my house, said he would send quote, never did. Told my wife to get his price we would have to sign contract within the week.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace existing roof

CATEGORY concrete repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2020

Hello, Our office has been trying to reach you in regards to the quote. We were unaware of the above situation, if you could please give us a call so we can try to fix this issue, so this doesn't happen again. 716-276-3673 Thank you, Buffalos Best Roofing.

08/03/2020

They were scheduled To come Monday morning at 9:30 for a quote but never showed up. When I called they said they would call when they found out but never called. I asked them to call with an answer but again - no call. If you have a small repair job find someone else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage roof repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed], We had a glitch in our system that messed things up, we do apologize for the delay in getting back to you. We did however try to reschedule your apt for another day, now that are system is back up and running and you advised that you didn't want to proceed. If you change your mind please feel free to give us a call.

04/02/2020

Great . Work was performed as per Estimate .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 skylights replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2020

04/02/2020

We are extremely pleased with Buffalo's Best Roofing--Met Joe at one of our homeshows-I signed up with two other roofing contractors for estimates and Joe was only one who called--the crew did a great job all in one day--the cleanup was spot on-I highly recommend Buffalo Best---

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2020

04/02/2020

Buffalo's Best Roofing did a fantastic job in replacing my roof. I had a full tear off and then a replacement. I called multiple companies and Buffalo Best Roofing gave me a great price, so I hired them to do the job. They were very careful not to disturb my plants and bushes and cleaned up after the job was done. While doing the replacement they found a major problem with my roof support beams, t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roofing replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2019

Photo for Buffalo's Best Roofing Co LLC - 4589 GENESEE ST, Buffalo, NY - 38476358

04/01/2020

The evaluation was completed very quickly and professionally. The visit was on a weekend during a time that was good for me and they didn't even charge me for the evaluation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Evaluation

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2020

04/01/2020

Joe arrived promptly as scheduled and completed the necessary repairs in a timely manner and to my satisfaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/31/2020

03/26/2020

Total teardown and re-roof Workers were very professional. All of the work was done to my satisfaction. They came back to finish up on mothers day to make sure everything was completed in the agreed upon time frame.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/26/2020

Emergency repairs, roof replacements, roof repairs and cleaning, windows, doors, siding, garage, fencing, additions, concrete services

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing, Check, PayPal